Chapter 239: Tang Shuo injected the antidote, Gu Yansheng was injured

"No!"

  Looking at the blue potion in Father Mo's hand, a panic flashed in Gu Yansheng's eyes.

  If Tang Shuo was injected with the medicine to restore his memory, can Wen Niannan really be able to hold his wedding smoothly without being affected?

  Mo Beiyi knelt on the ground and stared at the medicine in despair. He choked and said: "Father, you are forcing me..."

  Mo's father sternly said: "Yes, I am forcing you and forcing you to accept reality. He doesn't Love you, all this is your fantasy."

  "He loves me, he says he depends on me..."

  Mo father's gun was against Tang Shuo's head, his eyes were full of fierceness and determination, and he said sternly "Tell him, do you love him or not! Say!"

  Mo Beiyi squeezed his hand, looking up at Tang Shuo with hope and tension in his eyes, and whispered, "Xiao Shuo, you...do you like me? "

  Tang Shuo was startled, his eyes flickered slightly when he looked at Mo Beiyi, and after a long time he raised his head and opened his mouth: "I like it. I like Beiyi who plays with me very much. I want to be with him forever."

  Mo Bei Yi's figure trembled and his eyes turned red, and he choked: "Have you heard...Did you all hear it? He said he likes me, Xiao Shuo said he likes me!" Mo Beiyi turned his head and looked at Father Mo, begging Said : "You heard, father, let us go, just as my son is not there." Mo's father flashed a fierce face, and said grimly: "Let you go? Okay, then I want to take a look. Will he say that again after he is sober!"

  Father Mo suddenly showed a sullen smile, opened the blue potion antidote in his hand, and slammed it on Tang Shuo's arm.

  Mo Beiyi's body froze immediately, watching the medicine slowly being injected in in disbelief.

  "Xiao Shuo!"

  "Tang Shuo!"

  Tang Shuo stared at the potion on his arm blankly, feeling dizzy for an instant.

  Tang Lunxuan struggled to stand up and wanted to rush over, but because of his injuries, he could only be supported by Zhou Yuanfeng.

  "Don't Xiao Shuo..." Mo Beiyi rushed to stop him like a madness, but was blocked by a few people and pressed aside.

  He wants to restore his memory...Tang Shuo wants to restore his memory

He wants to love himself...

  Mo father stepped forward and pointed at Tang Shuo with a gun, and said faintly: "If you don't go back with me, I will continue to torture Tang Shuo. , The company of the Tang family, the people of the Tang family, I won't let any of them go!" When

  Mo's father saw Mo Beiyi lowered his head, he was about to speak, and suddenly Tang Shuo under him struggling and fell to the ground.

  "It hurts... my head hurts!" Tang Shuo rolled on the ground holding his head, smashing his head hard with his hand.

  "Xiao Shuo!"

  Mo Beiyi stepped forward and hugged Tang Shuo to prevent him from hurting himself, and coaxed distressedly: "Don't be afraid, I will rub it for you and it won't hurt. Bang! A gunshot sounded from the house.

  Gu Yansheng's heart trembled when he heard the gunshots. The sound left him with lingering fears. He turned his head and looked at Tang Shuo and Mo Beiyi.

  Mo Beiyi looked at the man who was pointing the gun at him not far away with disbelief.

  His hands trembled. As he slowly let go of the person in his arms, he saw Tang Shuo whose shoulders were stained red with blood.

  "Xiao Shuo! "Tang Lunxuan's emotional throat was filled with sweetness, and his eyes were dark and fainted.

  Tang Shuo became blurred due to the medicine, and his forehead was full of cold sweat, and said in pain, "Bei Yi...I feel so painful..."

  Mo Beiyi said. He wanted to speak, but found that he couldn't speak at all. Suddenly he was forcibly pulled apart and pressed to the ground by two people.

  "Let me go! Tang Shuo..."

  Father Mo winked and let his hand go down to deal with Tang Lunxuan, and he raised his gun and slowly faced Tang Shuo on the ground.

  Mo Beiyi opened his eyes wide, and said with a heartbreaking struggle: "No! No! Please father! "

  " Hold him! Let me ask you again, do you really prefer to die with Tang Shuo? "

  Bang! The gunfire sounded again...

  Father Mo hit Tang Shuo in the leg, and blood kept flowing.

  Mo Beiyi was pressed to the ground and couldn't move. He watched Tang Shuo get injured, struggling desperately, embarrassed, and roared in pain, "Tang Shuo! Tang Shuo! Ah!!!" he roared in disintegration. The sound made people's heart tremble, and the voice was full of despair.

  Mo Beiyi's eyes were red and stiff in place, tears fell to the ground, and he shouted in despair, "Why do you treat me this way! Why! What did I do wrong!"

  Mo father ignored him and walked to him and kicked. Tang Shuo, who was dying, slowly moved the gun in his hand to his head.

  "I'm making you recognize the reality, so that you dare not bet your own life at will! Don't you feel bad about seeing him being injured and losing his life a little bit? Are you really willing to cost him his life!"

  "Don't forget Now, he has recovered his memory, he will have a better life next, he shouldn't have you in his life."

  Father Mo looked at Mo Beiyi who was crying and crying, and was about to pull the trigger.

  Suddenly Gu Yansheng kicked over from the left and kicked the gun in Father Mo's hand to the ground, but the gunfire still sounded.

  Boom!

  Father Mo was kicked to the ground, the gun fell to the ground, the bullet wiped off Gu Yansheng's back, and blood was instantly seen on the back shirt.

  Gu Yansheng moved his shoulder and pulled the wound behind him. He looked at Father Mo with cold eyes, and said solemnly: "This time, you provoke me."

  Gu Yansheng kicked the gun away, rushed forward with bare hands, and punched him. After Mo's father's midfielder, Mo's father counterattacked without showing weakness.

  Gu Yansheng's offensive and speed were getting faster and heavier. Suddenly, he kicked him and knocked him to the ground.

  Unexpectedly, Father Mo suddenly stretched out his hand and pointed the gun at Gu Yansheng, coughing softly: "You are still too young."

  Gu Yansheng was startled, when he picked up the gun.

  Mo's father stood up embarrassedly and backed a few steps, took the gun to Mo Beiyi, and said sharply: "You saw it, this is the second time that you didn't come back with me" and hurt others. If you don't go back, Even if I don't shoot, he can't live. "

  Mo Beiyi's body was stained with Tang Shuo's blood, and he stupidly pressed Tang Shuo's shoulder injury, and his injured leg was tied with a tie.

  But the blood still couldn't stop, Tang Shuo's face became paler and paler.

  "I'm going to take him to the hospital... He has left too much blood, and he can't hold it anymore..."

  Father Mo stepped forward and held him down, and said coldly, "I was surrounded by my people. You can't get out. If you don't agree to go back with me, I will let him lose too much blood and die here."

  "If Tang Shuo becomes your weakness, you cannot protect him, the enemies of the Mo family will kill him and threaten you, you I can't protect him."

  The light in Mo Beiyi's eyes went out instantly, and he collapsed and said: "Please let him go...I'll go back with you..."

  Father Mo put the gun away and said faintly: "If you run back again. Follow me, and you swear that you will become a qualified heir. You will never see Tang Shuo again, and you will never be allowed to come to Country M."

  Mo Beiyi's eyes became bleak, desperately looking towards Tang Shuo in his arms. The flushed eyes were full of dismay.

  Holding the trembling hand and stroking Tang Shuo's face, tears fell on Tang Shuo's face in a coma, and Mo Beiyi suddenly smiled.

  "I promise... I will return to the Mo family to become a qualified heir, and I will never see Tang Shuo again from now on, I will listen to you, as long as you let him go."

  If I only stun you, it will bring pain and danger. , I would rather never show up in front of you again, I don't want you to suffer any slight injury because of...

  Xiaoshuo, this time, maybe I really have to say goodbye...

  Father Mo left, and left with Mo Beiyi. Country Z.

  Zhou Yuanfeng took Tang Lunxuan to the hospital, and Tang Shuo was also pushed into the operating room.

  Wen Niannan received a call from Gu Yansheng that he had been shot, and hurriedly turned off the live broadcast and went to the hospital.

  Wen Niannan rushed to open the door, and saw Gu Yansheng lying on the hospital bed while the nurse was applying medicine. His eyes instantly turned red.

  "How is Gu Yansheng? Are you seriously injured? What did the doctor say." Wen Niannan was startled when he walked in and saw him lying on his stomach, thinking it was a serious injury.

  "I'm fine, don't worry, it's just scratched by a bullet."

  Wen Niannan's eyes were red, and his voice choked: "I was scared to death. I thought you were shot and rescued. I..."

  Gu Yansheng rubbed his head. Softly said: "Don't be afraid, I promised you will live with you forever, we are about to have a wedding, how could I let others hurt me?"

  Gu Yansheng frowned and explained what happened in the Tang family, Wen Niannan After listening to it, his eyes are full of incredible.

  "Where is Tang Shuo? How is he?"

  Gu Yansheng's eyes flickered slightly, and he said displeasedly: "The doctor said it was all right, but he had lost too much blood, and he needed to rest and no one can visit him ." "I'll go see him, he No one is taking care of it now."

  Gu Yansheng heard Wen Niannan say that he was going to take care of Tang Shuo, turned around and was about to get up, suddenly frowned and exhaled with headache. "

  His ... It hurts ." Wen Niannan stopped, turned and hurriedly walked to the bedside to check his injury, worried: "What's wrong? Did you bump into it?"

  Gu Yansheng held Wen Niannan's hand to prevent him from leaving, and whispered: "I was shot to save Tang Shuo. Why don't you care about me?"

  Wen Niannan didn't expect that Gu Yansheng would stand in front of Tang Shuo when his loaded gun was aimed at Tang Shuo.

  He knew that Gu Yansheng was willing to save Tang Shuo for him, but this really surprised him.

  Wen Niannan looked at the hideous wound and said, "I...I care about you, don't you say it doesn't hurt?"

  "But I am hurting now. Nian Nian I am so painful. This is to save my love rival. It hurts, and it will leave scars. Will you help me apply the medicine?" Wen Niannan was still worried that Tang Shuo was alone in the ward, but couldn't bear to refuse Gu Yansheng, and asked, "Where is Yuanfeng, he can help you." Gu Yansheng Lie on the bed with a weak expression, holding Wen Niannan's hand, grieved: "Yuan Feng is not here, he is going to take care of Tang Lunxuan.

  Will you help me apply the medicine? "

  Wen Niannan glanced at the door, gently shook hands Gu Yan Sheng, compromise and said:" Well, I'll applicator. A

  triumphant look flashed in Gu Yansheng's eyes. Just about to lie down, he was suddenly hugged by Wen Niannan, and was stunned.

  "Thank you...Thank you for saving him, you let me Understand that I did not read the wrong person, I know you are a hard-mouthed person." Wen Niannan took the initiative to hold his hand and chuckled: "Yan Sheng, get well soon, I am looking forward to our wedding..."

  Gu Yansheng's eyes gradually turned red, he lowered his head and smiled silly, ten fingers clasped Wen Niannan's hand, nodded and said: "Yeah."

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !