Chapter 17 Discipline Referral [Day 2]

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

Chapter 17 Discipline Referral [Day 2]

I walked to the school's office, since the principal told me I had to sign in before I went to I.S.S. I walked up to a random teacher in the office.

"Excuse me, but where do I sign in before I go to I.S.S?" I asked politely.

The teacher scowled at me and pointed at the old secretary. I mentally rolled my eyes, not her again. I nodded and walked up to her. She was doing work and writing again, totally unaware of me standing in front of her.

I cleared my throat, but of course she totally ignored me. I tapped my foot impatiently and tapped her desk impatiently. I cleared my throat again.

"Excuse me." I said trying to sound patient.

She ignored me again. I felt like groaning in frustration, but I knew I couldn't. I stood there tapping on her desk with my fingernails. She signed and finally looked up to me looking bored out of her mind.

"Um, excuse me. I got a Discipline Referral-"

"Good for you." She interrupted sarcastically and went back to her work.

My mouth was hanging open. Who did this bitch think she was?! I calmed myself down and tried again.

"Excuse me, but where do I sign in? I mean, before I go to I.S.S?" I asked politely.

"Where do you think?" She replied rudely without looking up to look at me.

I groaned in frustration. Not again.

"Mam', please! I really need to know." I begged.

She looked up and gave me a flat look, before going back to her work. Heartless bitch. I decided it wasn't worth it, so I walked straight to the I.S.S room. As I walked in, I was greeted with a paper ball flying straight at my head.

Luckily, I ducked right in time. The paper ball flew out the door and hit a random person outside. I quickly shut the door behind me and scanned the room. Ricky was throwing paper balls all over the place while Justin was grinning at his phone like an idiot.

Axel was nowhere to be seen and the teacher who was supposed to be watching us, was sleeping on his desk with his earphones plugged into his ears again. I mentally rolled my eyes. No wonder these guys don't mind I.S.S at all.

I walked to the desk I sat at yesterday and slumped into my seat. There were no windows in the room of course, and I was bored out of my mind. There were only stupid posters around the room about discipline and crap like that.

There was absolutely nothing to do, so I decided to take a little nap. I laid my head down onto the desk and covered my head with my arms.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

My eyes shot open immediately. I lifted my head up to see what it was. Ricky was aiming the paper balls at me. When he saw me looking at him, he gave me a sheepish smile and started aiming them at Justin who gave him the finger.

Ricky then signed and walked over to me. I tried to ignore him but he sat on my desk and leveled his face inches away from mine.

"Watcha' doing?" He asked.

I just ignored him and avoided eye contact.

"You're ignoring me."

I ignored him again and looked around the room.