Chapter 18 Dramatic

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

Chapter 18 Dramatic

---Jaxon's P.O.V---

"Axel got in a fight with Ricky!" Trent yelled as he rushed into the drama club's room.

A chorus of questions were asked. Trent answered them quickly and flirting with a few chicks while doing it. He looked over at worriedly before he came over to me and nudged me in the ribs.

"Dude, this is a situation you should pay attention to-"

I cut him off. "It's nothing to me. Of course Ricky would get into a fight with Axel. Those two are the biggest assholes in the school, no surprise." I rolled my eyes.

He shook his head and looked down, before looking up to me again.

"Dude," he started as he put a hand on my shoulder. "Rosie's involved."

At the mention of her name, my whole body tensed up. I took no time to register anything. Rosie was in trouble, and the only thing I had to do at that moment was, help her.

"Where is she?!" I asked.

I didn't notice I was yelling until some of the drama geeks came up to me and told me to calm down. Trent scratched the back of his neck nervously, before he answered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Calm down and-"

I cut Justin off. "What the hell happened to Rosie?!"

"Dude! Chill! She's ok-"

"Cut the crap Justin!" I growled.

Just then, Dustin rushed into the office sweating and panting crazily. His face was filled with worry and concern. I could tell he felt the same way I was. God! I shouldn't have told Rosie about Kasay so soon and let her freak out like that.

If I didn't tell her in the nurse's office, she wouldn't have started freaking out and swearing at the principal like that. And she wouldn't have gotten the Discipline Referral and got caught up in this situation.

If anything happened to her, it would be my fault. I couldn't let her get hurt because of my causes. I couldn't live with myself if anything bad happened to her. I ran my hand through my hair which was currently styled with hair-gel.

"Does anyone here know what the fuck happened to Rosie?!" I groaned in frustration.

Dustin shook his head frantically. "You don't know?"

I shook my head and buried my face into my palms. I have no idea what happened to her, but it was all my fucking fault! She was also in that foot cast, which worried me more. We were all in the principal's office.

There were four of us here, me, Trent, Justin and Dustin. Dustin was trying to calm me down as I stood there shaking angrily. Justin was sitting in a chair playing with his hands nervously while Trent was texting on his phone.

He was probably spreading gossip about the fight. I mentally rolled his eyes. That was something Trent would definitely do. I knew all these guys since kindergarden. Those guys asked me to play with them, but I decided to play with the littler blonde girl I was in love with all these years.

I've tried telling her before, but she was blind about love. I never told her exactly how I was feeling at the time. I was too afraid she would reject me and I would ruin our stable friendship. She was my everything.