Chapter 6 - Unexpected Sighting

I pressed the First Floor button, remembering that I saw a store here.

I limped all the way to the store and heard a,

"Y/n! where are you?!"

Down the hall.

I quickly stumbled into the Store room and closed the door behind me.

"Phew. Hopefully he won't--"

I turned around and saw Doctor Bose holding up a dead animal on a wire.

I put my hands over my mouth to stop myself from screaming, and my heart was pounding very fast.

"I am sorry for scaring you, Y/n"

I clutched at the spot where my heart was, and started to breathe in and out.

My breathing got quieter as I heard Hugo outside the Store room, walking past it, into the halls.

"Doctor Bose, why are you holding a dead animal!?"

I whispered, shocked, pointing to the animal.

"Jimmy was killing things. Small birds, animals. I realized that he needed to work on his empathy skills. I asked him to do something nice for me. I was surprised. He came up with an idea right away."

I thought about it for a second.

Hmm. What could Jimmy have done for Doctor Bose. I remember seeing a chefs hat, a wooden paddle, a scrapbook, and some other stuff, but nothing really stands out.

"I found a chefs hat. Who had it?"

He set the animal down.

"Jimmy found it and put it on"

That must be it then! I don't think nice things can happen with swords and hand guns.

"So, when you said Jimmy thought of something nice he could do for you, is that connected to what you said about the chefs hat?"

He nodded.

"Yes. He said he was going to make me something. I followed him to see what he was going to do."

The lights flickered yet again, the doctor gone from my sight.

I knew what I had to do next, but I needed a first aid kit.

I looked around on the table to see if there were bandages or even just rubbing alcohol.

Nothing. 

I looked in the drawers, but still, to no avail.

I then came up with an idea that was probably going to go so wrong.

Don't do it, Y/n. You are going to get yourself killed.

But I have to do it. It's the only way.

I walked out of the store and prepared for my demise.

"Hugo!!"

I yelled, and heard a,

"Y/N!!"

In response, not too far from where I was.

I saw the man hide behind a corner and said,

"Hugo. I. . .I need your help"

I called to him. 

He slowly stepped out from the corner and said,

"You need. . .MY help?! For what!?"

He gripped his baseball bat.

"Look, I don't want any trouble, I just need to know where a first aid kit is. That's all"