Chapter 12 - Personality Change [THE END]

(Yes. This really is the end of the story)

I walked out of the room, hoping that Jimmy would forgive me for the incident.

As I walked through the hallways, I thought about all of the ghosts and how sorry I felt for them as they were murdered.

I passed by 217, and was pulled out of my thoughts as the door slammed open and caused me to stumble forward.

"Hey!"

I looked behind me and it was Lycra.

"What the hell is your problem!?"

She looked at me and laughed.

"You!"

I glared and said,

"What?"

She laughed again.

"You! You are the problem! Stay away from my man!"

I looked at her like she was insane. And she was definitely insane.

"YOUR man? He is mine! He will never love you, Lycra! You are annoying and selfish, and you will never give him the love he deserves!"

She tosses her hair back as she continues to chew that horrific gum of hers. I yelled at her, oblivious to the figure watching me at the end of the hall.

"Oh yeah? What would YOU even do if he was yours huh? You probably don't even know how to kiss!"

I was mad.

"I would give him love! I would be there for him when his second personality causes him trouble, I would sing to him to calm his nerves when he's tense! I would do so much for him, that you could only dream of!"

She just scoffed.

"You'll never do those things. You just want him because he owns a hotel!"

She was about to make me lose my mind.

"When will you ever shut up!?"

I yell at her, no even fazing her.

"When will you ever cease to exist?!"

She says, and I lose it.

I slap her and knock that stupid gum out of her mouth.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? Jimmy is such an idiot to fall for a crazy girl like you!"

She yells.

I run to the desk with the small box.

I saw Rose put the Ornate Dagger in here.

I pulled the dagger out of the box and held it in my hand.

Don't do it! You will be just like Hugo! Please stop! Don't do this!

I ignored my pleading thoughts as the dagger spun in my hand.

Oh but I can't stop. She insulted Jimmy. NOBODY insults Jimmy.

"You want me to cease to exist? Why don't you cease to exist first!"

I charged at Lycra and stabbed her in the stomach with the dagger.

"You! You do not insult the man who means the most to me! You will die! You shall live the rest of your awful, horrible life in this barren hotel with me and Jimmy forever!"

She looks up at me with horror but I can't stop.

I stab her again and again until there is nothing left of her to support her system.