Chapter 8 - Silly Prank

I sat in silence as I felt the presence of the dead doctor long gone, all alone.

"I don't know how much more I can take. If I have to witness another death, I am going to---"

Then I remembered what Hugo had said,

Once you realize your sanity breach, you will know.

If I see another death, I could lose my sanity.

I don't want that thing in the mirror to be what I turn out to be in the future.

I get up and get into the elevator, up to the Ground Floor.

I go to the reception desk.

I look at all of the scattered papers, wondering when Jimmy's going to come back.

Since I am a janitor after all, I should probably get to work cleaning some stuff. Even though Hugo did relieve me of my cleaning for a bit, I can't help but want to clean.

I haven't cleaned the 3rd Floor yet, I should probably start there.

I grabbed my cleaning supplies and headed to the first floor.

I need to change into my uniform first.

I went to my room, hearing Hugo from the other side of the floor.

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/N!!"

He sounded desperate for me, like something was wrong. I couldn't fall for it though. This was Hugo, not Jimmy.

I couldn't help but feel. . .bad. 

I know I shouldn't because he drove two innocent souls to death, but he's all alone. 

I feel something with him, I can't just let him go.

I went into my room, and started to change into my uniform, leaving my previous undergarments on the bed, changing into new ones, with my vest on the bed as well.

I kept my water bucket and mop by the bed as I walked up to the peephole.

"Y/N!!!"

Hugo yelled.

He sounded closer than before.

I jumped out of my skin as he rushed past the door, fast-paced.

"Y/N!?! Where are you!! I heard you somewhere!!!"

He yelled.

No doubt he was going to find me in this room again, since it is the only room I have the key for, and I broke all of the other lock picks that Hugo had dropped.

I think he had realized that same statement because I heard him rattling the door again.

And another no doubt that Hugo had another set of lockpicks on him.

I hid in the wardrobe feeling a sight of relief.

Okay I think I'm--

I then realized.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

I mentally panicked and looked out of the wardrobe.

MY UNDERGARMENTS ARE OUT IN THE OPEN OH MY GOD.

I stayed hidden in the corner of the wardrobe, shadowed by embarrassment.

I heard the door open.

PLEASE DON'T NOTICE THE UNDERGARMENTS!!!!

"Well, well, well! What do we have here?"

I heard Hugo say, in a playful tone.

HE NOTICED THEM FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.