Chapter 11 - The End

Now before you rage at me in the comments, I just want everyone to know:

THIS ISN'T ACTUALLY THE END OF THE STORY IT IS JUST THE NAME OF THE CHAPTER DON'T FUCKING ATTACK ME THANK YOU ENJOY.

I woke up on a bed.

"Ugh, my head. Where am I?"

I went to sit up, but a voice said,

"Don't move. Lay back down"

It was a woman's voice.

I laid back down and a minute later an average height woman appeared from out of the bathroom.

"Here. Take this."

She handed me a pill and a glass of water.

"This will help with that headache of yours"

I nodded and thanked her. I took the pill and finished the water.

"Who are you?"

I asked the woman, who just smiled and chuckled.

"My name is Rose. Rose Hall. The ghosts you have talked to had mentioned me at least once"

I don't remember Amy mentioning you.

I nodded in agreement.

"You're Jimmy's mom. Right?"

She nodded.

"Yes. I am"

I quickly got and peered out of the spy glass.

Which room is this?

Rose glanced over at me and said,

"Room 223. It's at the end of the hall on the second floor. Jimmy is nowhere to be seen."

I sighed in relief.

"So Hugo doesn't know where I am?"

She shook her head.

"Good. He's still mad at me for rigging a crossbow"

She tilted her head and had a confused look on her face.

"Crossbow? You rigged a crossbow?"

I nodded.

"Yeah. I saw a sighting that Jimmy had rigged a crossbow trap to go off as Harvey was walking into his room. I saw that as an opportunity to get Hugo back. So, I rigged the crossbow to go off and I might've hit Hugo in a very particular spot. . ."

She looked wide eyed.

"I never knew Jimmy actually used the crossbow! I didn't believe Harvey when he had told me, but if more than one person is saying that, then maybe he actually did use it! Oh, I'm such a horrible mother!"

She sat on the bed.

"Hey, it's okay, Ms. Hall. You're not a horrible mother. You just didn't realize it was Hugo doing it instead of Jimmy."

She nodded.

"Yes. That's right. I assume Jimmy told you somethings about Hugo?"

I nodded.

"Yeah. Sometimes he switches between the two personalities. He's told me that he can't control Hugo for a long time"

Rose nods.

"Yeah. I was so guilty when I had realized why Jimmy had another personality"

I sat in silence so she could speak.

"Once I had Jimmy, Hugo, the name of Jimmy's father, had beat him ever since he was born, until Jimmy was 2. That's when I had had enough of him. I decided one day to take one of Harvey's baseball bats and kill Jimmy's father."

I gasped.

"You killed your husband!?"

She nodded sadly.

"Jimmy tried to kill himself. He had enough of Hugo and wanted to leave everything behind and go."

I put a hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

"Hugo still controls Jimmy. He can never stay in one personality for more than a few hours. Hugo wants his revenge on me and the hotel. That's why he's attacking people who come into the hotel."

She stayed silent.

"I'm so sorry, Ms. Hall"

She smiled.

"It's okay. I'm a ghost now, so not much really matters to me anymore. Just treat my son with respect and care for him, okay? You need to stay with him or else he might stay as Hugo forever."

I nodded.

"I've taken quite a liking to Jimmy. Hugo not so much, but I suppose I could work with what I've got."

She nods and says,

"Be careful, Y/n"

I nod as well.

"I will"

This chapter is a bit short because I have to wrap up somethings for today. Thank you and stay tuned for next chapter!