Chapter 5

"This is the latest type of gene compounding agent."

    Gene compounding agent is a magical medicine that can make men pregnant. It is not easy to extract genes, but this gene has been cultivated for nearly a hundred years and is already very mature. The medicine is out.

    "In this gene formulation, the refined gene of the fire sprite that you sent to the research institute was added. In the future, your child will have the ability of fire. The power of the flame has always been first-class! "

    Zall Sheng took over the safety box containing the compounding agent and looked at it strictly.

    "How can I protect the mother to prevent him from having side effects?"

    "Don't worry, because you want to use it. I have reduced the side effects to a minimum. At most, it will consume his life force for a year. If his life force is tenacious , Can still live a hundred years, and there will be no other side effects."

    Old Bai said with a serious expression, assuring earnestly.

    "Okay. Thank you for being old."

    "Oh, don't thank me. I am grateful that you can make such a big change. The promotion of formulations is always not as useful as the promotion of women."

    Whether it is a celebrity effect It is still an advertisement. Most men in this world still yearn for women. For them, they are willing to use their lives to fight for credit, but the high-level circles are not so easy to enter.

    But without money and power, there is no right to own a woman. Even if you love her deeply and cannot stay at the top, you will definitely be eliminated.

    It's so sad.

    Therefore, he chose a new life, and that life would be more meaningful than having a woman.

    "If women can make my soldiers brave and good at fighting, then the value of women's existence is obvious to all. Bai Lao, don't worry, women are as good as women, and science is as good as science. The same is the future. We each perform our duties. Just do what you should do.”

    Zall Saint smiled, the sunshine looked like a big boy, but in fact, he will be twenty-eight years old this year.

    "Yes, what you said is correct. It's all for the future."

    Old Bai nodded, and the young girl beside him couldn't help but glance at Zall Saint, but never said anything.

    Nowadays, the status of women is very high, but for women, this is also a bad tragedy.

    A woman's spouse must be a person of high authority. For many women, this is a good thing and is worthy of envy.

    But for some women who pursue love, it is an unbearable pain.

    If a husband is in a high position, he must always be in a high position, otherwise, once he slack off the horse, his daughter and wife will be immediately deprived of their ownership.

    Then, they will have a new husband, a new father.

    Zall Saint, is the object that many women want, because he is very strong, he has been very strong since he was a child, so he can become a master, the youngest general talent.

    Standing in front of the mirror, Shen Yuan put on a new suit, and his whole person looked much more energetic.

    However, he was in a trance with this disease, which has never been better, and it made him very distressed.