Chapter 35

In the corridor of the hospital, parents gathered together. They did nothing but stood by the door of the ward, waiting for the child who might wake up in the next moment.

    There was not much communication between them, but what they said suddenly fell in Shen Yuan's ears, and Shen Yuan couldn't help feeling heartache.

    "The doctor came and said that according to this situation, the son will not be able to wake up, and he will become a vegetable." The

    father provoked the words at the beginning. He dullly ate the hot rice in the thermos, and his mother was taking what he had prepared. When he was going to wash in the thermos, he suddenly held her hand.

    "Don't worry, my son will wake up." After the

    mother was taken aback, she smiled and answered confidently, but how she listened to it made people feel self-deception.

    "Yes, my son will wake up. It's okay. Go ahead. I'll be here to wait for my son to wake up." The

    father said softly, and then he gave her the thermos bucket on his hand completely, Shen Yuan Listening, I couldn't help crying from the side.

    He is a boy, he was taught since he was a child not to cry easily, because he is a boy.

    But now, he can't help it, his heart is particularly uncomfortable, and he feels distressed when he sees his parents guarding his side so desolately!

    "It's okay, son, Dad waits for you to wake up. Even if you are disabled, disfigured and unable to take care of yourself after you wake up, I will guard you for the rest of your life. If you really can't wake up, then Dad will make money for you. Buy a nutrient solution and give you a long-term infusion, it won’t make you dead.” After

    mom left, Dad stood up and lay on the glass where he could see himself. He looked at himself tiredly and lovingly. .

    He didn't speak loudly, but his tone was extraordinarily firm.

    Dad is a stubborn man. Since childhood, he has to do what he wants to do, even if he is stubborn to the end.

    Shen Yuan knew that his father was not lying. Every word he said was serious. He was ready to wait for him to wake up. Even if he was disabled or disfigured, he was willing to support himself. If he couldn't wake up, he would change. As a vegetative, he is also willing to raise himself.

    He loves himself so much, but he can't go back!

    Shen Yuan was so heartbroken that he was speechless.

    He never thought that one day, she would become a burden to the whole family, and he would leave the world because of a car accident.

    "Dad, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

    Dad was close at hand, and he said apologies to him over and over again. He over and over again, he just thought, maybe he will hear it, even if he hears it. It's okay, but after saying it many times, many times, Dad still can't hear anything.

    This is not a dream, he knows it is not a dream, because if it is a dream, he must follow his own thoughts. Dad will definitely be able to see himself, and he will not make his parents so uncomfortable.

    Then why, he wants to come back again?

    What did he do when he came back, did he look at his parents uncomfortable when he came back?

    He don't want to be like this!

    "Yuan'er? Yuan'er... Yuan'er..."

    Suddenly, a familiar voice came, the voice of Saint Zall.