Chapter 72

The advantage of being a spiritual body is that no matter what door or wall, you can go through directly without any scruples.

    It seems that there is a little bit of mental energy to wear down. This is still discovered by Saint Zall. He is naturally sensitive, but Shen Yuan is a hindsight, because the impact of that wear down is very small, and he has always been supplemented by crystals.

    Shen Yuan took Zall Saint to go shopping, to the supermarket, to look at clothes, and to the playground.

    When Zall Saint was curious, he watched it several times.

    The food, all kinds of food, and still alive, he really has a feeling of refreshing his outlook on life, but he still shook his head quickly, and then he told Shen Yuan again:

    "Yuan Hey, you can’t do this after you go back. Active cells will exist in your body. If you eat something like this and accidentally come into contact with the rays in the danger zone, there will be danger."

    "Well, I know."

    Shen Yuan paused, and then he was obedient. Promised.

    He was fooled once, how could he be fooled a second time?

    There was a feeling of rapid expansion in his body. At that time, he really felt that life was better than death.

    "Brother Zhuo, what do you think about this place after seeing those just now? Do you have any favorites?"

    Zall Sheng considered for a moment, recalling everything he had just seen, and asked:

    "Do you have to like it in particular?"

    "Um, it's okay to have a particularly deep impression."

    "There are too many impressions, and the overall feeling here is very good. Maybe it is roast duck that I particularly like? Seeing that, I always feel a little hungry."

    Zhuo Er Sheng laughed, as if joking with Shen Yuan.

    "Roast duck, won't there be that in the future?"

    Shen Yuan had a meal, and Zall Saint rubbed Shen Yuan's head.

    "I don't know where you look at it. It's in the book, right? Ducks have too low natural resistance, so afterwards, there is no such species. When it comes to similar survivals, they are also in the danger zone. , That kind of creature, carrying a lot of live fungus, the production cost is too high, most people will not hunt." After

    Zall Sheng explained a little, Shen Yuan nodded without understanding.

    What Zall Sheng still has to explain is that after seeing the craftsmanship of roast duck, he lamented that there are so many kinds of spices. In the future, the society will rarely use spices because the cost of making spices is also very high.

    Everyone knows that the plants will be unstable in the future, but most of the spices used by humans in the past are extracted from plants.

    Spices are a high-class thing in the future. Generally, they are willing to make them at a cost. Only a few people who are not afraid of death. Spices that are successfully made are usually sold to the rich, but Zall Saint has never bought it.