Chapter 47

"Yuan'er..."

    Drow Sheng was lying on the device. He was tired and went into deep sleep. Under this resting state, there was no time to dream, but Zall Sheng felt that he was dreaming.

    The device has cut off the spiritual connection between Shen Yuan and Drow Saint, but he finally dreamed of Shen Yuan.

    He dreamed that he was still in Shen Yuan's spiritual world. He dreamed that he followed a crystal of spiritual attributes, and then jumped into a small whirlpool.

    The world in the small whirlpool is an empty and colorful world going straight ahead, and right in front of Saint Zall is a long walkway.

    The spiritual crystal is right in front of him, leading him forward without stopping.

    The road is really long. He felt that he had walked for an hour, two hours, or even a day or a week.

    He didn't know exactly how far it was, but he could see that the spiritual crystal was spirit, and he went straight all the way without stopping.

    Finally, I don't know how long it took, and there was no way in front of Saint Zall. Instead, a big whirlpool appeared. Then, the crystal entered the whirlpool and disappeared.

    Zall Saint's hand moved towards the whirlpool, a huge attraction struck him, and he somewhat retreated.

    What kind of place is ahead, he doesn't know, he has the spirit of adventure, and he knows what he wants by taking risks.

    But such a position is really terrifying. He would not choose to take risks when he didn't know what the danger was.

    Zall Saint coldly looked at the whirlpool in front of him for a long time, until another crystal came over, and then directly entered the whirlpool.

    The time of deep dormancy only took about two hours. Zall Saint opened his eyes, and a ray of light flashed in his eyes. It seemed that he was in a better state than before.

    Mr. Bai was not surprised to see his awakening, but Zall Saint himself was a little surprised.

    He always felt that after eating a lot of spiritual crystals this time, his spiritual net seemed a little different.

    Originally, he could only use his intuition to explain his spiritual network, but now it seems that with his eyes closed, he can feel a special kind of energy.

    That kind of energy is very much like a mirror image, and it's also like an imagination, but you can see some actual scenes. After you open your eyes, the scene you see is somewhat similar to reality.

    Do not!

    Zall Saint closed his eyes again, and then felt.

    This time his perception is particularly detailed. He can reach a very small place, but the distance will not be very far. It is like a video, but the part he can see clearly is only within one meter of his body.

    "What's the matter? Where is it uncomfortable?" Mr.

    Bai approached towards Saint Drow with concern. Mr. Bai saw him opening his eyes for a while, then closing his eyes for a while, and shook his head. In addition, he was slowly doing what he did with his hands, and Mr. Bai thought that Saint Zall was uncomfortable.

    After all, the spirit is connected to the nerves, and if something goes wrong with the spirit of the supernatural person, it will be over.

    In particular, Zall Saint is a first-class and important person for the country and the world.