Chapter 73

Shen Yuan felt that he was motivated again, and there was a small flame in his heart, but now it was splashed with oil by Saint Drow, and it burned even more.

    Powers, his powers, although he has not been very confident, but listening to such encouragement from Saint Zall, he seemed to have such confidence suddenly.

    Come and go freely, come and go freely in the time and space he wants to go, even if it's just a spiritual body, he thinks it sounds cool.

    If it can be done, it will be even more incredible.

    A miracle, his existence may have been an inexplicable miracle!

    "I want to become more powerful!"

    "That's going back, trying to change their own research, study their growth direction, as well as continue to break their limits. I believe deep child, you will be able to."

    Thatcher St. Each A word of encouragement was sincere, and the smile on his face made Shen Yuan feel his heartbeat speeding up.

    "Well, I... Let's go back!"

    Shen Yuan finally made up his mind, and he decided to go back.

    Zall Saint is also relieved, only Shen Yuan really wants to leave, he can take him away, otherwise, in this world, if Shen Yuan doesn't want to leave, he can't stop Shen Yuan from staying.

    "Brother Zhuo, before I go back, I have to do the last thing, I promise, this is the last thing!"

    "Okay."

    Zall Saint is doting on him, consistent.

    Shen Yuan felt the warmth of his heart was out of place, being held by Zall Saint, and couldn't push his hands away, such a feeling of intimacy seemed to be more and more taken for granted.

    The last thing Shen Yuan said was to take Zall Saint to see his parents.

    The night was deep, and Shen Yuan originally thought that his parents were already asleep, but unexpectedly, it was almost eleven o'clock and the lights at home were still on.

    Usually at this time, the parents have already fallen asleep.

    When I entered the house, I realized that my mother finally fell asleep, but my father was still asleep. The 100,000 yuan in his hand and a large amount of medical expenses that I heard from the hospital in the afternoon made my father entangled. Can't sleep.

    "Son, are you there?" The

    father tried to communicate with his son, expecting someone to answer him.

    In fact, he has done this for more than an hour. Even if he has been failing, he has not given up. He has always believed that the child will come.

    Shen Yuan glanced at Zall Saint, Zall Saint didn't say anything, and didn't feel anything wrong.

    "Brother Zhuo, this person...he is my dad!"

    "Oh?"

    Zall Sheng acted calmly, not surprised, but Shen Yuan was stunned.

    "Isn't it weird that Brother Zhuo?"

    "No."

    "...That's good."

    Shen Yuan really didn't understand what Zall Sheng thought. He felt, perhaps, in the heart of Zall Sheng, this Everything is what he imagined, even if it feels so real to him.