Chapter 17

Insufficient permissions? enter password?

    With the mosaic data, is it really possible for people to have abilities after taking medicine?

    so smart?

    "Password...password..."

    Shen Yuan was upset again, how did he know the password?

    "How many digits are in the password?"

    "32 bits."

    "!!!"

    32 bits?

    Thanks to Saint Zall, he felt terrible when he heard this amount.

    The 32-digit code, the future man is really amazing, Shen Yuan is lying on the table again, discouraged...

    At night, Shen Yuan took a shower, lying on the comfortable bed carelessly, tossing, tossing and tossing In the middle of the night, I finally fell asleep.

    This is really terrible to him.

    That night, he slept but was not stable at all. Instead, he had a nightmare. This nightmare was not about what Shen Mingyuan did, but he was experiencing it personally.

    Shen Mingyuan's body has been in harmony with his soul and will not be separated. Therefore, Shen Mingyuan is completely dead and completely replaced by Shen Yuan in the 21st century.

    It is not easy to take over. In the past, he just looked at Shen Mingyuan. Now, all those painful, annoying, and uneasy feelings have all hit him.

    From the beginning of the memory, six, seven, eight, nine...until eighteen.

    "You stinky boy! You eat our Shen family, live in our Shen family, now the Shen family has fallen, you should go out to make money for our Shen family!"

    That is... that is the aunt... Shen Mingyuan's aunt, then When he was sixteen, he had just entered high school, his studies were not bad, and his studies were on the rise.

    And the aunt scolded him, taught him, let him go to work.

    "Shen Yuan is soft and weak. At first glance, he is a recipient. Those rich second generations who are not recognized by the state now have a lot of contribution in their hands. If he is sent to a certain house, we can also earn a little bit. Contribution value. Rich people are always unwilling to be lonely..."

    Shen Yuan heard another voice, then turned around, and found that he was hiding behind a simple hut, watching his aunt and the cousin who had been working badly, together. Children are discussing their own affairs.

    He heard it.

    However, he squeezed his fists and found that his hands were shaking.

    Going back to my shabby room, even the bed was made of broken sofas, uneven, and the quilt was particularly thin.

    The only good thing in his room can only be a colorful photo hidden under the pillow carefully by him.

    He couldn't buy good things because as a student, he didn't have much money, and his tuition was paid for by his father before he left.

    His scholarship won't last long. Uncle and aunt said to take care of him, but in fact, they rarely contribute value to him, and they eat very little.

    The color photo is a group photo with Dad, Zall Saint, and him on it.

    That was the last gift his father gave him.