Caught

Phil ran his hands along Dan's torso, admiring his golden skin and thin waist. They deepened the kiss and ran their hands along each other's bodies. All of a sudden, a loud ding errupted in the room. The two boys quickly pulled apart and looked around. Dan turned Phil's laptop towards himself, only to realise that Phil's YouNow show was live.

Dan looked at Phil. Phil returned his terrified look. Dan quickly got off of Phil, put on his shirt and then closed Phil's laptop.

"Oh. My. God," Phil whispered.

"They totally saw that. They saw the whole thing."

"They know-"

"About your son."

Phil immediately opened up his laptop and ended the YouNow show. He checked his twitter. The tweets were about Dan and Phil making out and about his son equally. Phil threw his laptop to the side, tears threatening to spill from his eyes. 

Dan grabbed Phil's laptop and went onto his tumblr, where his dashboard was already covered with gifs and videos of he and Phil kissing. The audio of Dan talking to Phil about Michael was also there. All of the phans were going insane.

"Maybe we can..." Dan trailed off.

"There's nothing that we can do," Phil replied quietly. "We're screwed."

______________________

Sorry for the short chapter. Stay tuned x