Chapter-2

"You just ruined my reputation. As a king of this city."my dad slapped me.

A mayor...

"It wasn't anything"I protested stepping farther away from him.

"You worthless slut"he hit me again

***
I looked at myself in the mirror seeing all the bruises on myself. This is why you don't go out Dani.

"For the mayor he sure acts like a prick." I mumbled to myself. I grabbed a pear and walked towards the table. He was sitting there, eating the dinner I cooked for him. I did not dare to look at him for too long.

"You're not eating dinner?"my mom said concerned.

Why does she act concerned like I haven't been eating dinner since the incident 2 days ago. She's is out of touch it's unreal.
"I told her she couldn't."

"What? Eat honey."my mom said flabbergasted by what my dad said.

My dad slapped his fist on the table turning red.

"She wants to be a whore I'll treat her like one."

"It was a fucking boy. Wowwww shocker. Your daughter talking to a boy? How dare she!! Oh god I'm such a whore I let a man touch me."I said sarcastically.

"You cheat on my mom like 10 times a month. You're the whore."I cursed running up the stairs. His fat ass couldn't catch up anyways.

"And I'm not getting married. Suck a dick mayor".

I felt proud of myself. For once in my life I felt good.
Ace
"Were you always this cold"I said as Dove rode me turning a moaning mess.

"Cold?"

"Yeah"I thought about it for a moment. In fact she has always been cold

"I heard you're fucking the mayor's daughter."she laughed devilishly.

"And if I was?"

"Boss would kill you"

"Maybe"i shrugged at the thought

People overestimate boss. I could easily kill him if I wanted to.

"Alright get off of me."I groaned pulling my pants back up.

"If you have sex with her Ace...you have to marry her. It's rules"

"What rules?"

"She's a royal. She goes to royal academy. The all girl school."her sentences kept stopping while she caught her breath.

"When do you ever see me follow rules"i laughed

"I'm serious Ace. They beat their kids if they even see them with a boy"

"She doesn't get beat"I laughed it off.

Bitch stay lying. Know I don't fuck with her like that.

****
After a while I noticed ms little red head stopped coming by the shop.

It's not like she kissed me if anything we didn't even....do anything bad.

I can track her house down and see if she's okay..or maybe stop by her house. But I'm a prophet everybody in the school hates me. Her dad tries to finds us every day but fails miserably every time. Weak bitch. Police be on our ass daily. He can't keep his daughter from me.

Dani

"Danielle. Danielle."the teacher said slapping the board

"Sir?"I cut my trance off

"Pay attention. And answer the problem"

"N = (x^2 + y^2)/(1+xy)"

"What the-"I said before miss pricy bitch cut me off answering the question.

I just put something random lmaooo so it's whatever answer

"N equals 5 square"

Bitch how the fuck is it 5 square. Square isn't even on the board.

"That is correct"he smiled

"Keep it up Danielle and you'll fail this year"

"No man wants a dumb women"me pricy bitch giggled

"All a man wants is me to feed and fuck him"I snapped back.

"Office now."the man yelled hitting the board just like my dad hit that table a week ago.

Men need help.

***

I slowly and when I say slowly I mean very very slowly walked to the office. I felt a cold breeze go up my skirt making me turn around seeing a door leading outside fully open.

Should I? No Dani you'll get In trouble.. but...hmm.

"I seen that car before"i mumbled to myself trying to remember who car is that.

"It's the fine man"I giggled turning red and running to the door

He sat in the car with another man talking and I just stared in happiness of how fine he was.

So cute.

I could feel the heat between my legs form again.
He made eye contact with me examining every last feature on my body. My shirt down to my black socks.

He said something to his partner and they drove off.

***
Ace

"Nigga so you made me drive with you up to this school just to look at a girl who you didn't even take"

"I just wanted to know if she was getting beat"i shrugged driving away

"If you want to fuck her just say that"he laughed

"So last month she was in the store. Dude they treat those girls so bad."I sighed stopping at the red light

"I know they do. They're one of those.."

"I hate that schools like that still go on. You breed those little girls. She never even had chocolate before or any candy. They raise them to cook and clean. Then they have to get married or something bad happens"I said in shock cause this shit was...amazingly fucked.

"It's been like that over there. Since our grandparents were slaves"

"I know."I sighed

"You can't take her. Boss will kill your ass."

"How?"

"She's the mayor daughter. She goes missing he already knows it one of us. Police will be everywhere"

"I guess.."