Chapter-19

Dani

He leaned in entering me slowly as I scratched his back which was making him go faster. It's so easy to make him happy. All I gotta do is make one scratch and his ego is on 100.

Whatever. I do miss him and I love him still so this ain't even something I'm gonna regret.

"Faster please"I said moaning louder curling my toes

"I love you"I got on top of him.

"I love you more."

"I don't want to be apart from you"his breathing got heavier and I strapped my legs.

"Dani..."he moaned throwing his head back

"I'm sorry...I love you. I can't leave you"he came in me

He pushed me off of him so hard I fell through his car door and landed in the mud.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR DEAL HUH"he got out the car walking towards me. This was probably the only time I have been scared of him.

"I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE. I HATE MY LIFE. I JUST WANT TO BE WITH YOU"

"OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. DANI."he yelled of frustration and hit the window

"PLEASE.."I started bawling

"YOU JUST DONT GET IT HUH? YOU CANT GET IT. YOU NEVER WILL. YOURE SO FUCKING STUPID ITS LITERALLY"he screamed some more and police sirens came in the distance.

"YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME"

"I CANT GIVE YOU CHILDREN DANI. PLEASE GET RID OF IT."

"I'm not getting rid of it until you GIVE A FUCKING REASON WHY YOU ACT THE WAY YOU ACT"

"BECAUSE I DONT WANT YOU TO DIE. OR THE BABY. HOW DO YOU THINK I CAME TO THIS EARTH HUH? I CANT GET YOU PREGNANT. I GET YOU PREGNANT THAT BABY HAS TO BE A BOY OR WE'RE FUCKED."a tear fell down his face and a frustrated look remained visible.

"YOURE NOT THE ONLY PERSON IN THOS THING. YOURE NOT THE ONLY PERSON WITH A FUCKED UP FAMILY LIFE."

"I don't understand"

"EXACTLY!! YOU CANT FUCKING UNDERSTAND IT. SO KILL IT."

"I can't kill it.."

"DANI. FUCKKK DANI"he was so frustrated it made me cry more and more.

"I'm going to explain it. Okay? Fucking listen cause you suck at that shit. If my blood line gets you pregnant. You have MY children. You get my family name. If my child isn't a boy we have no use for you or the child. Roman. Roman is a good example. My brother got Roman pregnant. Roman became then a sex slave instead of the daughter she had being a sex slave. If you have a daughter. You. YOU. YOU DANI YOU. become a sex slave and the child gets sent away for training. Training for the big boys like the mafia they become cooks and cleaners for mafia. My dad is in the mafia. When he dies the family name is over. Because you can't be a mafia leader without a son behind you. Because women can't be a leader."

"It won't be a girl"

"You haven't had a boy family member in your family in a decade. It's all girls. It's only your dads side with ONE uncle.  ONE. you have 10 girls and ONE boy."the police sirens got closer but he still seemed unfazed by them

"I don't want to go back home. You don't understand. If I go back home-"

"If I go back home with you I'm fucked."

"If I go back home im fucked too"

"I can't do this right now"he sighed shaking his head.

"I'm...Ace pl-"

"Get in the fucking car. Hurry up"he said going into the driver seat and started the car.

I got in and he looked at me raising his eyebrows

"Oh sorry"I put my seat belt on and he jetted like 100 miles per hour straight through the woods.

You could see all the police cars lined up on the rode for look out.

"Can-"

"Don't speak...no they can't see all of us"he said and I looked to the side and saw 5 of the same cars with 2-4 men on each driving right beside or right behind us

"Up by 20. Birds in sky stay under tree"something went off making me look around for it.

"Sit still. Getting fucking mud everywhere"he pressed the gas pedal harder and it hit 120"

Up by 20...ohhhh I get it

I looked up through the sun roof and saw police air planes

"Birds"i whispered quiet as possible

The drive got longer and longer and soon the storm was gone and the sky was sunny.

It was so quiet. I hated it.

"Get on my lap" he motioned me over

I took off my muddy shorts and sat on his leg while he drove.

"I'll get rid of it"

"I have a plan"

"What is it?"

"If it's not a boy. I'll give you money and you'll have to make a new life somewhere and stay out of sight. Change you name. Dye your hair. Dye her hair. Black. Both of y'all. Make it black."

"I like my h-"

"Dani shut the fuck up. In trying to protect you"he spoke angrily but calm at the same time

"Junior. Who you talking to?"the mic thing went off

"My girlfriend"

"The red head?"

"Yeah"he laughed

"Ayyye Junior got a girl"he laughed and the mic went out then back in and he was still laughing

"She pregnant"a smirk appeared on his face

"How many days"

"2"he lied

"Congrats"