Chapter 24

I was lying down on the cold floor in the living room of my house. Shattered, broken, bruised, bleeding and dead inside.
I've been on this fucking floor for one fucking month.

Ever since I got home. Cramps upon my legs just got worse and worse like I'm a fucking bitch on her period.

I was bleeding from my head, so hard that I thought I was almost dead for few moments.

This world seemed so empty, so dark that now all I wished for was to did But for some reason he wouldn't kill me.

I've been pistol wiped. Stomped on. Spat on. Everything. Choked out. Bruised. Beat with bats.

There wasn't a single place on my body not hurting right now. I was marked with traces of cuts and spider bites from this basement.

My body was so cold but I didn't mind that. I also liked the taste of my blood. I haven't cried not once because I knew this was expected. I don't regret shit I did and I'll do it again for her.

I heard some steps approaching close to the door and it opened with a creaky shut. That's how I knew it's the basement because when I was 14 I used to fuck his fuck buddies he brought home.

I knew that nigga was pissed that I haven't Shed a tear for his ass. My father, Satan himself. The whole reason my life is fucked. The whole reason I've always hated my mom but for no reason. She killed her self because of him. I'll never forgive how he gaslit my brothers to believe it was all her fault. He cheated on her until he got tired of her crying and sent her away to Dean. She killed herself and he watched her do it. She was helpless.

I'll never have Dani do that or go through a single suicidal thought. The difference was I actually loved her.

He came in with that degrading smirk on his ape white face full of tats and tears. He laughed at my situation and I laughed back. He wants me to be angry so bad it's literally hilarious.

He comes near to my almost dead body and beat me recklessly I was crying tears of joy. I knew my girl was home safe and has had my child now. My wailings gave him the comfort of mind that can even shake devil's heart.

" You are my fucking problem. A problem that should have been solved before you ever stepped on earth. I knew your mom shouldn't have had you. You're nothing but a fuck up. A accident. Worthless"

Yes in fact this did hurt. Very much did. But he didn't know that. I kept smiling and laughing. I'm happy on the outside. This is temporary pain.

"Where is she"Sweat fell down his face making me laugh harder.

"That's cool. We already found her. Brown hair?"He tested me. He never will find her. I know Dani. Once she's gone she never stays in one place.

" she's up in Maine. You're not as smart as you think."

I didn't bare a single word. That's what he thought so I guess that's the truth.

He lifted his leg up stomping my face until I fell unconscious with a evil smirk on my face.

It's all for her.

Love can never be exactly like we want it to be