Chapter 23

I shouldn't have to eat all that candy. She leaned over the toilet while he held her hair. She was forcing herself to throw up which he knew. She eats candy all the time she doesn't throw up easily too. But she didn't want to leave.

She'll be all alone. 18 and pregnant. He gave her so many instructions and she feared she might forget them.

"You get off the plane and. Find a hotel than a job. Work at a ring-making shop. It's easy and you'll love it. Go to this exact location. Change your name legally." It was embedded into my head by now.

"Okay Dani"

"No it's coming up I can feel it"

"You've been saying that for half an hour. Please Dani"

"I don't want to go"

"I'm going to visit you. I promise. Only a few weeks we'll be apart. That's it. I promise on everything I love."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"Okay," she got up from the floor and put on her shoes.

He planted a kiss on her lips then they left the apartment.

The car ride was silent but a comfortable silence.
They both looked at each other in the corner of their eyes and caught each other at the same time. They only lightly smiled and turned their head back to the road.

Last night was a wild night. They made love like crazy. He Low-key freaked out because he forgot you can't drink alcohol while pregnant.
They didn't get to the drinks yet. Straight after the candy, they couldn't resist each other and after then it was lobster and cheesecake.

She was going to miss the way he made love to her. His scent and body heat would linger on her body afterward. The heat between her thighs grew warmer. The heartbeat on her parts beating rapidly until it hurt her.

"When does my flight leave again?"

"12:30"

"What time is it?"

"11:32"

She shot him..the look and and a smirk appeared on his face. He pulled into the woods nearby and they both went to the backseat.

"You so horny for me." he started pulling down her pants and pulling her shirt

"I always am" he leaned back so she could take his polo shirt and Nike shorts off.

Surprisingly she wasn't that big to be 7 months. She looked 4 months at most so they could do basically anything.

"Get on your back Dani"he lowered his voice and she did what he told her.

"Don't cry because I'll always be with you. You're my dandelion remember that."

And they made love like it was no tomorrow because in his case, There wouldn't be a tomorrow

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And they made love like it was no tomorrow because in his case, There wouldn't be a tomorrow.

and after that he took her to the airport repeating the instructions

"You get off the plane and. Find a hotel then a job. Work at a ring-making shop. It's easy and you'll love it. Go to this exact location. Change your name legally." It was embedded into her head by now