4.1

"Luke totally heard all of that." Michael said, still trying to catch his breath. He rolled off of Melissa and laid flat on his back, staring up at the ceiling.

"Yeah." Melissa nodded and pulled the blankets up to cover herself. It was just after lunch, Parker and Katie were still at school and Ashton had given Michael the afternoon off. The only person in the apartment besides Melissa and Michael was Luke.

"Do you think he heard when I - "

"He definitely heard that." Melissa said blankly, cutting Michael off.

"I'm sorry." Michael sighed. He knew that Melissa hated that Luke was living with Michael now. He claimed that it was only going to be for a couple days, but days soon turned into weeks and now it had been a month and a half since Luke decided to move in.

"It's fine." Melissa shook her head slowly. "Whatever."

"He's going to find his own place soon, Mel, it's just Sara kicked him out and he's having trouble - "

"Sara kicked him out because he told her that he didn't even want to have kids with her and that he wasn't going to take care of them." Melissa interrupted Michael again. They both turned onto their sides so they were facing each other. "I know that he didn't mean it, and if Luke would just stop being so stubborn and apologize he would be able to move back in with her."

"Yeah, he's stubborn, it's annoying." Michael nodded. "I can't deal with it sometimes."

"Don't even get me started on how stubborn you are." Melissa said, raising an eyebrow at Michael. "You're even worse than Luke is."

"No I'm not." Michael chuckled, shaking his head. Melissa just stared blankly at him. "I'm not that stubborn, babe, come on."

"Yes you are. You're stubborn, and Parker gets his stubbornness from you, and Luke is stubborn, so now I'm just living in an apartment with 3 very stubborn boys." Melissa laughed, letting Michael pull her forward and wrap his arms around her waist.

"But you like my stubbornness." Michael smiled innocently. "You think it's cute."

"Sometimes." Melissa shrugged. "But that's really not the point. The point is that I think Luke needs to man up and go talk things out with Sara."

"I thought the point was that Luke is too stubborn?" Michael questioned.

"That too." Melissa nodded. Michael leaned in closer and left a few short kisses on Melissa's neck. "His stubbornness is getting in the way of him fixing things with his girlfriend and it's making me feel bad. They were so cute, I didn't think they were ever going to break up."

"Yeah, I honestly thought that Ashton and Emily would split first - " Michael began and then stopped himself when he saw Melissa glaring at him. "Right, that's not the point."

"If Luke doesn't move out soon then I'm probably going to cry." Melissa said. She pulled away from Michael and rolled out of bed, picking up pieces of clothing that they'd thrown around earlier.

"Please don't cry." Michael sighed.

"He's lazy and rude and he always leaves the milk out after making his cereal." Melissa whined. She turned around to face Michael again, sliding on the white shirt he was wearing before and buttoning it up. "And I walked in on him watching porn in the living room."

"Ew, that's just not okay." Michael cringed, shaking his head. Melissa was right, Luke had to get his life together again. "I'll talk to him."

"Today?"

"I can go talk to him right now, if you want." Michael shrugged he threw the covers off of himself, leaning over the side of the bed to grab the boxers that he'd discarded onto the floor a while before. "Toss me a pair of sweatpants?"