Coming Back To You

Red and Edward hadn't seen each other for a few days and it was agitating for the both of them. Red had come to see her family and now she wanted to stay for Edward but had to talk about it with the pack first. Of course, they all had agreed to her staying, they knew it wouldn't be for long but their grandmother was always a pleasure to have around on the Reservation.

Nessie sat inside it was pouring down with rain so she couldn't play outside. She looked out the window longingly trying to see if she could find anything of interest. There was a flash of red amongst the trees. It took her a moment before realising what she had seen was in fact a red cloak. She let out an uncontrolled giggle getting the other Cullen attention as she hopped off the seat and rushed for the door.

Everyone was confused as to what could have got her so excited tell the doorbell rang and Nessie flung it open throwing herself into Reds arms making the older vampire stumble back. "Your back." Nessie squealed making Red smile wider. "I would never truly leave without a goodbye. And I am not leaving any time soon." Red comforted her hugging her happily, the little halfbreed was a true spark of joy. 

Edward came into view as Red set Nessie down and he made his way to her slowly saying nothing. Red grew a little nervous, which was unusual for her. Before she could say anything, justify why she hadn't come back to see him for so long, he was standing infront of her looking at her in a way that made her wish she could read his mind to see what he really was thinking at the moment. He moved her hood off her head leaving her feeling a little exposed,  he grabbed her chin gently tilting her head up he kissed her. Red hummed in surprise but melted into the kiss slowly kissing him back her hand instinctively grabbing at his shirt. 

It was slow and gentle. . . loving as if they had kissed a thousand times before and each other there's lips were ment to be together. He mumbled against her lips, "You came back." Red pecked his lips once last time, "I'm always going to come back to you, Edward."