The Jelous Wife

Red and Edward were quickly broken out of their daze by the sound of an angry female voice. "Get the hell away from my husband, you bitch!"

Red was dazed as she turned around to spot the enraged Isabella Cullen her brows furrowed before she turned around back to Edward spotting the ring on his hand. Seeing the gold band around her mates finger made her move away from him as if he had burned her. Red looked guiltily towards the angry brunette, "I am so terribly sorry Mrs, I didn't know."

Bella glared daggers at the older vampire with rage, "Damn right, you're sorry! I don't care how old you are. Shouldn't you know better than to go around flirting with other people's husbands!" Carlisle stepped in sensing that it was best the hostility was taken down a few notches before the fight became physical. "Bella, that's enough." Bella anger then directed itself to Carlisle, looking at him with a mix of fury and betrayal, "What the hell, Carlisle? She's the one touching other people's mates." Carlisle said nothing but gave Bella a cold look, that look telling her that she needed to drop this, she quickly stormed out of the room not wanting to face any of the Cullen's at that moment.

Red's head was downcast, and she refused to meet anyone's eyes, feeling both embarrassed and foolish. The elder vampire spoke softly, "I'm terribly sorry for my behaviour. It was way out of line." Rosalie took a step forward and placed a comforting hand on the woman's shoulder to try and soothe her any way she could, "Hey don't worry about it. Bella's a bitch, don't take anything she says seriously." Red lifted her head slightly her black eyes meeting the gold ones of the blond goddess in front of her, a sweet grateful smile twisted its way onto Red lips. "Thank you... I'm sorry, but you are a true visage of beauty... And I don't believe I know your name." Red took a moment to appreciate the beauty that was Rosalie.

Rosalie smiled gently to her and let her shoulder go and moved back to her own husband's side, "Thank you very much, Red, I'm Rosalie. It's wonderful to finally meet you after hearing your story. And this is my mate Emmet, this is Alice and her mate Jasper, Carlisle and his mate Esme they are the leaders of our coven, and you've already met Edward and Renesmee" Rosalie introduced them all pointing each Cullen member out, each of them giving warm smiles and quick hellos and waves to Red.

Red let her eyes move to Edward, just looking at him and knowing he was married hurt her heart deeply but she couldn't be petty and try and steal someone's husband, it was immoral to do so. So she did the only thing she knew she could so putting on a sad smile she spoke softly to the man she could never be with, "I'm sorry if I overstepped any boundaries with you, Edward. I promise it won't happen again." It would never come to either of their attention that it killed them both to hear those words come from Reds' mouth. Only Jasper knew what they felt, and he felt sympathy towards the two.