The Date

(Her dress up top^^)

Once she was ready, Red gave them a little twirl. The Cullen women all beamed at her, Alice squealed. "You look amazing." Rosalie and Esme nodded in agreement while Renesme ran up and hugged her. Red lifted her up and spun with her, "You look really pretty, Red." Placing Nessie down Red curtsied."Why thank you, Nessie." That caused the little girl to giggle.

They all went downstairs, Edward waiting in the living room Alice telling him that Red looked beautiful. When he heard footsteps on the stairs, he stood up. Red walked around the corner she was wearing a old fashioned black dress, not wearing her cloak, she fidgeted slightly. "You look beautiful." He whispered she smiled slightly. "Thank you. I feel weird without my cloak, though it's not often i go without it." He smiled softly and stood beside her, "If you wish to wear it. It won't bother me. You look beautiful no matter what you wear." Jacob handed Red her cloak, Edward took it doing the button for her smiling."There now you look like yourself."

~Time Skip~

Thanks to the bond between Red and the wolves, they could go to the beach. It was beautiful for both of them. Edward not having seen this side of La Push before. "So they love you, right?" Edward asked, referring to the wolves as he found himself unable to look away from her face. Red nods with a fond smile, "Even tho I'm a vampire, I'm still a part of the pack due to when I was here." He nodded, listening closely to her, afraid to miss a word. "What was it like?" His voice was soft he was interested in her past but didn't want to upset her. "It was beautiful. They were my family . . . they still are, I'm just glad to be home and well meeting you . . . now that's a gift all on its own."