Peggy Carter X Fem Reader (Marvel)

Peggy Carter X Fem reader

I've been meaning to write one for the beautiful Peggy Carter but keep forgetting so here is one for her!

Summary : Howard ends up creating a time machine Device and sends him, Jarvis, Peggy and Y/N 65 years into the future to 2012.

Third person pov...

It was 1947 the war had finished, America had lost a key figure in their victory.

Peggy ended up thinking of Steve as a friend and ended up dating a girl called Y/N L/N.

They have been together since world war ll ened, and are very happy together.

Right now the couple were making their way to Howards lab, To see what he was so excited about.

as they walk in they are met with Howard and Jarvis standing around a device.

“what have you done now stark” said Y/N

as they walked over, they ignored Howards cry of outrage that was sent Y/Ns way instead of waiting for Howard to talk Peggy spoke to Jarvis.

“Miss Carter Miss L/N “he greeted with bow as Howard just groaned and shook his head.

“Mr Jarvis” said Peggy, “ Mr stark called you both here becau-well I don’t actually know” said Jarvis interrupting himself.

“so why are we here stark if Jarvis doesn’t know then I’m concerned” said Y/N.

Howard just banged his head on the table making everyone look over at him in amusement.

“we are going to travel forward in time” he said everyone gave him blant stares

“what do you say and don’t give me those looks” he said pointing at them accusingly.

“okay how does it work then stark” said Peggy uncrossing her arms.

Instead of answering her Howard just moved to the device and the others followed him.

“just put your hand on the device and see” he said

they all then put their hands on the device and Howard pushed a button, a few seconds later they all vanished.

The end!

Finally I wrote one for Peggy it's been a while but I finished it so sorry for the wait.

Word count : 355