Kate Bishop X Fem Reader (Marvel)

So just started watching Hawkeye and I love it already! So of course I'm writing this for Kate Bishop.

Summary: Y/N meets Clint when she goes to Kates Aunts House to find her Girlfriend.

Third person pov...

Y/N uses her spare key that Kate gave her to unlock the apartment building, she opens the door and quickly closes it not letting any cold in, it was late at night so not many people where around.

She then walks up the stairs and to the apartment, once she opens the door she sees Kate sitting in a chair by the window and a man in the kitchen who she recognises.

Kate is excited when she sees her Girlfriend, Y/N had been in England for the year and gets the winter if from her University, "N/N!" Yells Kate jumping up from her chair and running into Y/N who lost her footing, the two girls fell backwards in a heap of arms and legs.

"Owww"

"Sorry"

They ended up laughing while still laying on the floor, From the kitchen Clint chuckled at the two girls on the floor, he continued putting things away in the kitchen, the two girls then helped each other up Kate kissed Y/N on the cheek.

"Hey Clint sorry about that, this is Y/N
L/N my girlfriend of 5 years" she said, this made Clint surprised but he was happy she had someone. Y/N smiled happy to meet the famous Hawkeye.

"Hey nice time meet you" she said, the two girls then sat on the sofa together and watched some TV while Clint go food ready for the three of them.

While they ate they got to know each Well Kate and Y/N trying to get Clint to open up but he didn't say much nad ignored the two girls, but he secretly liked it. Y/N and Kate where growing on him like his own kids.

"Night Clint" Yelled Kate as she dragged Y/N into the bedroom to sleep they used some of Kates pyjamas she left there and they got into bed, both falling asleep instantly.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot!

Requests are always open

Word Count : 375