Yatchi Hitoka X Fem Reader (Haikyuu)

Summary: Yatchi has a secret and the Volleyball Boys find out who the secret is.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Third person pov...

It was 10 minutes until the Volleyball Club was over, after their last practice match with Aoba Johsai the team decided to practise as much as the could after school so this time they practiced half an hour later than usual.

And as always the Team were super tired after, they were sprawled all over the Gym laying on the floor drinking water, Kageyama and Hinata were the most tired they used up their energy alot.

Yatchi had been nervous all day, which the team easily noticed as she was more nervous and clumsy than usual, Kiyoko has noticed something was of with Yatchi but didn't question it.

"Alright! Team pack up time to go home" yelled Coach Ukai, making the students cheer and groan as they moved their tired muscles hurting.

Yatchi then grabbed her Phone and bag before rushing out of the gym in a rush, the team got suspicious and quickly followed the young girl to the front gate where they saw a student wearing the Fukurodani  uniform with a bag slung over their shoulder.

Yatchi waved to the cool girl, who smiled and waved back " Hey Babe" she yelled as Yatchi hurried over to her Yatchi blushed and kissed her cheek making the boys jaws drop "Babe!" "She kissed her!" They yelled.

But Yatchi didn't hear them but the girl did and turned her head she smirked and stuck her tongue out at them before giving them the finger before finally wrapping an arm around Yatchis shoulders.

"What the hell was that!" Exclaimed the Volley ball team confused and insulted.

The end!

Hope you liked this so sorry that it's rushed I didn't have much for this one.

Requests are open.

Word count : 310