Thea Queen X fem Reader (Arrow)

Hi so I jsut started watching Arrow season 1 and I love it and of course I instantly Fell in love with her character so here we are!

Summary : Thea introduces you her girlfriend to her brother who has come back after 5 years.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Third person pov...

"Thea I'm not sure this is a good idea I mean he just came back" said Y/N as her Girlfriend dragged her to the doors.

Thea laughed and continued to drag Y/N, "come on! Please Y/N you have to meet him at some point" she said

Y/N sighed and Smiled as her girlfriend laughed she soon gave in as Thea used her puppy dog eyes.

"Uhhh, fine okay but only because you used those eyes on me you know I can't resist when you do" said Y/N

"what, eyes these are my eyes" thea said pretending to not know what she was talking about.

Both girls burst out in laughter, thea opened the doors and saw her brother walking down the stairs.

"Oli!" she cried and ran up and hugged his tightly, "Hey speedy" he greeted, thea playfully glared at him.

Oliver then looked at the girl with thea, thea stood next to the girl and held her hand leaning into her side.

"Oli thids is Y/N my girlfriend, Y/N this is my brother ollie" introduced thea.

Ollie blinked once, twice, thrice before saying something, but was interrupted by Moria.

"Y/N dear so good to see you" she said kissing Y/N I nthe cheek and hugging her.

"Hello Mrs Queen" said Y/N hugging her back, Y/N shook hands with Walter who was with Moria.

"Mr steele" she said Walter smiled "Y/N" he greeted the younger girl.

Y/N then turned back to ollie and Thea wrapped one of her arms around her shoulders.

Y/N and Ollie looked at each other before shaking hands, "nice to meet you Oliver" said Y/N politely

Ollie smiled "ncie to meet the girl my sister loves" he said

'I will find everything out about this girl her family and past' he thought, he will keep his baby sister safe.

"how about we go upstairs Y/N" said Thea, Y/N nodded and both girls left swinging their hands as they walked past Ollie.

Oliver thn turned to His mum, "how long" he asked.

"three years they have been together Thea has been the happiest she has been because of Y/N what a wonderful girl" siad Moria as she and her husband left.

The end

Hi sorry for it being short, I hope you likes it, comment female characters for me to do please

Bye!

Word count : 500