Lily Evans X Fem Potter Reader (Harry Potter)

Summary: Y/N Potter is in Slytherin and Lily is the only one who talks to her.

~~~

Y/N pov...

'Another day getting ignored by my brother and his friends' I thought as James walked away from me, he only just stared acting like this to me because the Hat put me in Slytherin with all the 'Death Eaters'.

But I don't care, neither does mum or dad. James is just being a big over grown Baby about all of it.

He already got 5 howlers from Mum about his detentions.

Me and James were best friends until the sorting ceremony 4 years ago, where I got put in Slytherin and he was in Gryfindor he has hated me everything since.

To not get planked by him I hide away in the Libas I know he would never read a book or even step foot into a library.

I am catching up on some charms homework before I see a familiar red head looking my way.

It was Lilt Evans.

I smile at her and she actually smiles back, I then look at my book again, she is beautiful as ever.

James would be so jealous if he saw me with her, my wish comes true as the beautiful red head walks over to me.

Over the past couple of years she has been the only person to talk to me, she is nice to everyone and scary to people she doesn't like (James).

" Hey N/N" she said sitting in front of me she sets down a large pile of book for different subjects

"Hey Flower" I say looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

We then sit for the rest of the day in the library until madam Prince kicks us out of it.

"Thanks for hanging out with me" I say smiling, Lily smiled and kisses my cheek quickly.

"No problem" she then walks to Gryfindor Tower.

The end!

Hope you liked this, Third oneshot written to day!

Word count: 335