Chapter 56 - Aurora

This chapter gets a bit spicey, with lots of smut! Defo adult content!
Lx
***

I'm freaking out, internally of course. Harry has just introduced me to Taylor Swift, we've just finished dinner and it's turned into a bit of an after party, there's a group performing on the stage, with really great music just in the background.

"I love your dress." She tells me after the introductions, smiling so sweetly at me.

Don't say something stupid, don't do it. Don't do it Aurora. Act cool, don't freak out.

"Thank you, I love yours. The flowers are incredible." I say and smile, "you're performance was so good, I think Cardigan is my favourite song you've ever brought out." I smile, I am fangirling, literally right here in from of her, and Harry. But at least I'm managing to sort of hold it together.

"Aww thank you, I'll send you a cardigan!" She grins at me, and laughs.

"She bought one..." Harry says and smirks, I bought one as soon as they were released, technically it was before we were back together but I wear it a lot, it's really cosy.

"Did you? Aww thank you! That's so sweet!" She smiles, "I'll still send you some more!"

"She wears it constantly around the house." Harry says again, and I swear he's smirking even more.

"Shh." I whisper and gently nudge him, he laughs and puts his arm around my waist, I look up at him and laugh too.

"I think that's sweet, hopefully you guys can come to a show sometime, maybe we could all catch up properly? At dinner or something?" Taylor suggests and I think I almost swoon, imagine having dinner with Taylor Swift and her boyfriend? My younger self would never believe this.

"Yeah, that would be lovely. We can definitely do that." Harry smiles and I nod along, I would truthfully love that and he knows it.

We chat to Taylor for another few minutes and then more and more people come over to chat to Harry, he introduces me every time and tries to include me in all of the conversations, Anne and Gemma have gone home so it's just the two of us, he's being so sweet.

"How about we get out of here?" Harry whispers in my ear after another hour or so, for the first second all night we're alone.

"I'd love that." I nod and gently peck his cheek, we're both a little tipsy from numerous drinks tonight we've had.

"Let's go, love." He says and takes my hand, guiding me out and to an awaiting car, it takes us straight home and I swear we've done everything in our power to resist the urge to get it on in the back of the car.

Harry grabs our gift bags and his bag from the boot, they gave us the gift bags on the way out and they're huge, I'm quite excited to go through them, but tomorrow.

I look at Harry when we go inside, he smirks and leaves a lingering kiss on my lips before he tells me he'll be right back.

"Make yourself comfortable." He smirks, oh I intend to, but I pout at him, wondering where he's going.

He's back within a minute or so though, and holy fuck.