Chapter 60 - Harry

50K reads, oh my gosh! Thanks! I didn't think I'd get 50 never mind 50K!
Please keep voting, and comment what you think should happen next, or any ideas! I'm really loving writing this!
I can't wait to write the Disney chapter! Lol.
Lx
***

I watch Aurora come back out of the bathroom, the door swinging shut behind her, the smile she gives falters and I catch it.

I saw Kendall walking in there just after Ror went in, I came straight over here when I saw her go in, I'm not sure if she knows who she is or not.

"Hey..." I say softly, gently gripping her elbows as I stop in front of her, tilting my head down to look at her, she nods her head and gives me the best smile she can muster but I can something is wrong.

"Hi, are you okay?" She asks me, putting her hands gently on my upper arms as I hold her elbows.

"I'm fine babe, are you okay? Did you..." I start to say, just as the bathroom door opens, and Kendall strides out, her heels loudly clicking on the floor.

"Harry, hey!... babe." She adds the babe as an afterthought, a cruel one because she looks at Ror the second she says it.

I just nod at her and turn slightly away from her, "I think we need another drink baby." I hum, standing closer to Ror, I saw the look between the two women, Ror is too sweet to ever be malicious of cruel, but Kendal isn't.

"Harry, wait... I was talking to you. I wanted to ask about the Met ball next year? Or this year really... if we are doing the joint after party again? Last time was so fun!"

"No. I won't be going." I tell her, which is true.

"What? Why?" She asks me, pouting her lips slightly, her hands placed on her hips.

"It's Aurora's birthday that weekend, so I won't be attending..." I tell her.

"You're missing the Met Gala for a birthday? Are you serious? This isn't the Harry Styles I know..." she says and rolls her eyes, throwing a pointed look at Ror who I know is feeling anxious and uncomfortable.

I nod and gently take Ror's hand, "that's right, I've missed way too many friends and family's birthdays, I won't be doing that anymore. I know how important birthdays are to your family." I tell her, remembering how outrageously massive some of those parties were. I give her a pointed look and shake my head at her, disappointed in her behaviour.

She sighs and nods, "sorry...yeah, yeah sorry. I know that's important. I'm sorry, I'm being salty. That's not fair..." She says and looks at me and then Ror, offering a sort of smile to her, which surprises me.

I nod and smile back, "that's okay." I tell her, she gives another smile, this one meeting her eyes more before she excuses herself, I think that's the best we're going to get and one of the only times I've seen her back down or apologise, maybe we all really are growing up after all.

I watch her disappear into the crowd and then turn to Aurora, "are you okay?" I ask her.

She nods, and moves closer to me, "yeah...it's just a lot to fit into this world, and meeting two of your exes in such a short time is...weird." She laughs, "but I'm okay, only one of them was a bit salty as she says..."

"She said you were supposed to get back together? Before me?" She adds.

I sigh, "yeah...our teams wanted something like that, a PR thing, that's all we started as and then we really dated for a little bit, but things were just messy and didn't work out. I'd already said no to the PR thing, even if you weren't in the picture, I don't want that lifestyle anymore." I tell her honestly, I hated all that so much, the fake relationships and stepping out with someone just so that photographers could get pictures and the media could print all the rumours.

She nods and kisses my cheek, "I'm okay though, I promise. I won't let slightly scary models or big fancy events like these scare me away, promise. I'm all yours and maybe I'll get used to these things..." she smiles.

I nod, "you are all mine, and if there's ever things you don't want to come to with me, there's no pressure, this is all for you to figure out and decide what you want and don't want to do."

She smiles, "thank you, my sweet guy. I'm happy to figure it all out by your side."

I nod and smile, kissing her softly, I love the feel of those lips, every time I kiss her it feels like the first time. This is the first relationship I've had where everything feels new and exciting, there's nothing I would change about her or us, this is the first relationship I've felt so comfortable, like I want to spend every second by her side.

"And guess what?" I say, smiling down at her, my hands on her hips now.

"What?" She smiles that beautiful smile up at me, moving her hands to rest on my shoulders.

"I'm all yours tomorrow, I don't have plans now for a while, just writing and things. So we can do lots of fun things, anything you want to do. Tourist things, sightseeing, shopping, lazy days at home... a trip or whatever you want."

"Anything?" Her smile turns into a huge grin on her face.

"Yes baby, anything." I tell her and nod, wondering what it is she's thinking.

"Disneyland?" She beams.

"Disneyland?" I chuckle.

She nods her head, giving me the widest grin she could manage, "yes, if that's possible...?"

"We can do Disneyland, maybe not tomorrow, I'll have to organise security and things, but Disneyland sounds really good, I know you'd love that." I say, I can just imagine her smiling constantly, wearing those cute mouse ears everyone wears.

"Really! Ah! Yay, thank you baby. Thank you!" Her happiness makes me match her grin, I love her so freaking much. I'd do anything for her, so Disneyland it is.