Chapter 70 - Epilogue

Thank you to everyone who had given my little story a read! I'm still overwhelmed to have gotten this many reads and votes!
I hope you've enjoyed it!
Lx
***

10 years later

Harry

Who'd have thought we would make it? That's a joke, I thought we'd make it, of course. I knew we would.

We're soulmates.

We haven't looked back since our wedding day, of course we've had challenges, a stalker, a robbery, the loss of family members, a miscarriage with out first and second pregnancy... but we got through it all together, side by side just like we were meant to, we were made for each other.

I've brought out a few more albums since then, Aurora is still my biggest muse and supporter, I've even done more movies, my IMDB looks pretty full ten years down the line. Acting is something is seriously enjoy and I'm glad I got into it all those years ago.

But at the minute things have slowed down for us, I'm still writing songs as usual, I don't think I will ever stop that or even take a break from it, but the priority now is my family, now that both of our children are school age, Wyatt is five and Freya is three, the littlest one has just started her first year at school, and I want to be a dad that's involved in all aspects of their lives. I want to be able to drop them at school and pick them up and go to there school events without having to work them around my working schedule.

Wyatt came along five years ago just after the One Direction reunion tour, which was a lot of fun, me and the boys back on stage, I'll admit it did feel weird at first, singing all those songs so many years later, but we had the best time, we felt like our teenage selves once again, I love those guys, and you never know when the next reunion might be...

Aurora has just come home from the school run, I smile as I glance out of the window, watching the kids run out of the car and to the front door, while Ror brings their backpacks in after them.

"Daddy!" Freya grins and throws herself at me, I pick her up and hug her tight, kissing the side of her head, onto of her brown curls.

"Hi, angel. How was school?" I ask her, looking sweetly at her.

She smiles back at me just as sweetly, "good daddy, I did a picture for you and mummy." She tells me, "it's in my bag, I showed it to mummy."

"Yeah? I can't wait to see it, my little artist." I smile and set her down, watching her twirl around the living room, starting up her own rendition of the song from the new Disney movie we watched last night. She's definitely our little firecracker, Wyatt is much quieter and reserved, but I love them both equally, of course. I couldn't have asked for more perfect kids, they're the best mix of us.

"Hi Buddy." I ruffle Wyatt's hair when he comes in, "how was school? Did you have your test?" I ask him, he was so nervous this morning about his Friday test, he's so little and sweet I almost cried when his lip wobbled as he told me about it and how scared he was that he wouldn't get them all right.

He nods, and I wait for him to tell me about it, if he wants.

"I got five out of five!" He says and smiles up at me with the most adorable smile.