Chapter 69 - Aurora & Harry

Aurora

The happiest day of my life, this is it. So far.

I'm in the suite with my mum, Harry's mum and Gemma, Emma, my best friend is on her way back with champagne that we forgot to bring. I've just had my hair done, and now we're waiting in the make up artist arriving.

It's nearly time.

I sit in the chair by the mirror and look at myself, genuinely wondering how I got so lucky. How Harry picked me, out of everyone in this whole world. It amazes me how we found each other.

True soulmates.

Once my hair and make up is done my mum helps me into my dress while everyone else gets finished with their make up.

"Oh Aurora

"Oh Aurora..." she gushes as she looks at me, "you look stunning, so so stunning." She says and I can see tears prickle at the corner of her eyes, as she grips my hands.

I blush and smile at her, "thank you mum..." I say and look at myself in the mirror, the dress is as perfect as I imagined and remembered, I love seeing it all together.
My hair in loose curls, with some of it tied up at the back, my make up is subtle but glam, it makes me look only slightly different. My mum helps me fix the veil into place, adding the small tiara on top to hold it on before she arranges it around my shoulders.

"You're all ready, love..." she says softly, smiling warmly at me, "you look incredible, Harry will be in awe..."

"Ready to get married..." I say and nod, smiling at myself in the mirror, "and I hope so, I can't wait to see him."

"Oh my goodness, look at you..." Anne says, smiling at me, "you are beautiful, that dress...it suits you so well. Harry won't know what to do with himself." She laughs and gives me a gentle hug, "he's a lucky boy, we all know that..."

"I know he'll look so handsome..." I smile shyly at her.

She nods, "I'll find out now, I'm going to go and see him now, we'll see you down there, sweetheart." She says, her and Gemma finishing their glass of bubbly  before they go to the door, I'm almost a little jealous that they get to see him now and I have to wait another half hour. Gemma is my other bridesmaid, she'll meet us down there before we walk down the aisle.

The photographer arrives to take some pictures, just my mum, Emma and me now. We pose for a few pictures and then I hear them taking some candid ones when my mum fixes my veil and hands me my bouquet, kissing my cheek gently, "my baby girl, all grown up... flying the best for good."