Chapter 14

Wow dayum, so many reads<3 love you all. Sorry for the late update!!!!!!!!!

~S.K.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

        I quickly jerked my head towards Cecelia, did she just say what I think she said..?

        "(Y/N), you okay?" Toby had his arm around my shoulders now and he looked down at me. 

        I nodded in response, still looking at Cecelia, one of my best friends.

        I looked around at the boys, some of them scared of Slender, some scared of Cecelia. Hell, a few of them even peed their pants. I laughed a little and looked at Cecelia as she followed Mr. Slenderman to his office.

        I knew what Cecelia was planning, she even said it outloud, while everyone else was paralized in fear, I was proud of her for a few seconds. She had managed to scare them, all of them, until she said those words. I know her, well I knew her. Now she's a monster, pure chaos, like HIM.

        Just like- "(Y/N), lets go somewhere. I need to talk to you," Shadow yelled as she ran over to me, "You too Toby."

        We both nodded and he took my hand in his and we all ran off into the woods. Shadow sat up in a tree as a bunch of pixles sparked together and formed something ugly, just kidding, BEN was sitting by her.

        "Hey guys, whats up?" The glitch looked down at me and Toby, I looked at Toby and smiled, noticing he was eating waffles. 

        "Not much," my Twitchy boyfriend said as he munched on waffles.

       Shadow looked around,  "Actually, somethings up. Cecelia is not a normal CP, she was never human to begin with. In fact, she was never actually inrolled in our school, she was just there..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really short chapter! Sorry guys! Love you all