Chapter 3

Slenderman's P.O.V

I was reading, then I heard a loud noise and people yelling at eachother. I teleported upstairs to see what all the commotion was about. I opened Toby's door and found Bre pinning him up against the wall. She was yelling at him. I seperated the two of them, I'm glad I got there when I did, Bre could've seriously hurt Toby. Then I would have to find another new proxy.

I turned to look at Ben, but there was a girl standing by him, a mortal? Why is there a mortal in my house?! 

I lifted her up and the otheres were trying to keep me from killing her, I looked into her eyes and noticed that she isn't normal. I set her back down on her feet. I could make her one of my proxies.

"Toby, Ben, Bre, take care of this child. Train her, make her strong, but first. She needs to meet the others." 

They were all shocked. I do remember this child from many years ago though. I just can't put my tendril on it...

Ben's P.O.V

I was basically paralized from the moment Slendy came in, until he left. I couldn't move! I felt like a statue.

"Shadow, Toby...Let's take (Y/N) to meet Hoodie and Masky first." They all looked at me.

"I think we should let her meet E.J. first, he's safe, and if she ever gets hurt, he can help her." Bre was right, so we were going there first.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V 

Who is E.J? Is E.J short for Emily Jackson, or something...? 

I grabbed on to Toby's left hand and walked down the hallway. I will admit it, Toby is pretty cute, I think I might like him. I just hope he likes me back... Then again, he tried to kill my best friend...

Toby's P.O.V 

We were heading out of my room when I felt something grab my hand, to my surprise it was (Y/N). I blushed a little and tried to hide it as we walked down the hall to E.J's room.

I knocked on the door.

"Little Jackie, you in there?"  I snickered as the door opened.

"What do you want Toby?" He asked shyly. He absolutly hates it when I call him Little Jackie, poor Jack, lol.

"I just wanted you to meet (Y/N), I brought her here and turns out Slenderp wants us to train her!"

His eyes widened as he stepped out of his room and looked at (Y/N). He was wearing the same thing he always does, a black zip-up jacket, jeans, and his blue mask with black stuff oozing from the eyesockets.

"Can I have your kidneys?" E.J. and his stupid kidney eating obsession.

"Uhhh..." (Y/N) was a little creeped out, everyone could tell.

"No Jack, you can't have her kidneys." Bre crossed her arms. E.J. sighed and accepted the fact that he won't get to eat her kidneys, and if he tries, I'll just kill him.... If Bre doesn't kill him first.

"What does E.J. stand for?" (Y/N) shyly asked.

"It stands for Eyeless Jack."

"Oh, okay." She just shrugged it off and we continued walking down the hallway.

E.J.'s P.O.V

After they walked away I sat in my room, on my bed. (Y/N) is NOT normal, if she was normal, she'd be dead. Ugh, I really want some kidneys right now...

Your P.O.V

We continued to walk down the never ending hall, we stopped at a door. It was white with..blood stains on it. Now I know that I am stuck in a house full of killers..

"What are you waiting for? Aren't you gonna knock?" I whispered.

Everybody was exchanging worried looks. 

"I don't know if you should meet this person yet..." Toby was about walk away, but then the door swung open. A boy with a white hoodie with, dry, crimson, blood splatters all over it and he had on dark blue jeans. He looked up at me with a blood-curling smile, it was carved into his face. He also had pale skin, and no eyelids. 

"Toby..Who is this?" The boy said in a low gruff voice.

"Jeff, t-this is (Y/N), shes a mortal a-as far as we know. S-Slender wants us to t-take care o-of her.." Toby stared to twitch, and I slightly twitched.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Jeff asked Toby as he smirked.

"No. But touch her and I'll slice your head off without hesitation." Toby had a serious look on his face and dragged me away. He is so protective...I love it!

"Hey Bre, Ben, can I talk to (Y/N) for a second?" The two of them looked at eachother and smirked and snickered.

"Take your time Toby~" Bre and Ben said at the same time, then they both left and broke out into an uncontrollable laughter. Toby rolled his eyes. 

"(Y/N)..I-I" Toby was cut off by the tune to 'Pop Goes The Weasle'.

"Really L.J?!" Toby yelled. The music stopped and laughter filled my ears.

"Yep! HAHAHA! Who is this girl Toby? Hahaha." It seemed as if L.J. couldn't stop laughing. He looked like a clown, but black and white.

"This is (Y/N), now can you PLEASE leave us alone for a few minutes?" Toby was obviously ticked off. 

"Okay, what happened to you Toby? You were such a fun person? Hahaha!" 

"I still am a fun person, I just have to talk to (Y/N). It's improtant."

L.J. shrugged, laughed, and walked away.

"(Y/N)...I l-l-love you." Toby smiled under his mouth gaurd/mask.

"Toby, I love you too." I smiled and hugged him. He hugged back. 

"(Y/N), do you want to be my girlfriend?" Toby was blushing, he was so cute when he blushed.

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend Toby." Isn't that funny? You know a guy for a few days, then the next minute your going out. Oh well, I love him. I swear I have met him in the past though! 

"Hey Toby.. Do you remember anyting from your childhood?" I asked without hesitation. He looked at me wide eyed.

"N-no, why?" He looked at me, he was obviously confused.

"Well, it seems like I've known you my whole life. But I can't remember my childhood very well." I slightly frowned.

"I feel the same. It is possible that we were neighbors, I do rememeber playing with the girl next door a lot." We both shrugged and headed downstairs for some waffles. Mmm, my favorite food.

~Time Skip~

Ben's P.O.V

Bre and I were easedropping on their conversation. We were the trouble makers around here, Toby was one of us too and we were hoping that (Y/N) could be too. Bre and I just looked at each other in shock, Toby just asked (Y/N) if she would be his girlfriend.

"I'm happy for them, but does Toby know what Slender is gonna do when he finds out?! And Clockwork! Man she's gonna be mad!!" I was whisper-screaming, like a dork. 

"Oh crap! We should keep Slender distracted and keep him from knowing." Bre said as she peaked around the corner. 

"Yeah. Hey wanna go play C.O.D?" 

"Heck yeah! I'm gonna beat you! Again!" She gave me a quick peck on the cheek before I grabbed her hand and we ran downstairs. She stopped. She must be listening to Slender talk on the phone. She has super hearing so it was easy for her to easedrop on people's conversations.

"What is it babe?" I asked

"Slenderman's brothers, they're coming over tomorrow." We both exchanged worried glances. It wasn't Splendorman or Trenderman we were worried about (Y/N) meeting.. It was Offenderman.