Chatpter 16

FIGHT SCENE!!
Happy New Year my little shadows♡♡♡
Sorry for the delay ^-^"
-----

Her words echoed through my head for what seeemd like forever, but in reality was only a few quick seconds.

Shadow and I ran toward Cecelia, we tried to slash her calvs with Shadow's daggers and my claws, but flames quickly jumped in front of us.

The flames surrounded us, seperating all of us. The flames began to show images, from our past.

I looked over to see Shadow's was of her being held captive in a cell, becoming a test subject.

As I peered over to see BEN's I saw him bawling, his eyes glowing red and black, while watching a small blonde boy being pulled into the deep water.

I couldn't stand to see either of them cry, and I made the mistake of looking over at Toby's. He had broke his mask from throwing it at the flaming wall, tears were streaming down his face. It showed him in a car crash, with what looked to be his sister sitting next to him, dead. The image then flashed over to him killing two adults, most likely his parents. Some gasoline, a hatchet, a lighter, and the look of complete disgust on his face. Then came a flame, sirens, static, and nothing.

Mine was from my 8th birthday, when I invited everyone I knew, only a group of teens that I didn't know, they beat me up so badly I wound up in the hospital. My mothers beatings also could be seen. It began to show me all of the times I was too weak to fight back, it made me frustrated, my energy and determination began to build. We were going to kick this chick's ass.

Cecelia smirked, "I'll let you children play one at a time, take turns in my own hell." She laughed and then let one wall of flames down, it was Shadow's.

She tried to throw her weapon at Cecelia, but it was caught and thrown back at her. The blade hit Shadow right in the chest, missing her heart by a few inches. Still, she fell to the ground, trying to heal herself with a spell.

I punched the walls of fire, trying to escape, not caring that it burnt my hands. I then looked up and noticed that I could crawl up, it would be risky but worth it.

Cecelia dragged Shadow closer to her with a rope made from barbed wire and razors. The rope sunk into her legs, nearly cutting them off. Shadow was screaming like a banshee.

I finally crawled out, and soon Toby and BEN did too. As soon as we all got out, we heard silence. I didn't want to look, but I had to.