Chapter 5

A/N

I got the idea for this chapter from ASpecialLittlePerson, go check out her work its amazing! Anyway, ON WITH CHAPTER 5!!!!!!

3rd Person P.O.V

The teens made it to (Y/N) before Slender's family had seen her. They dragged her into BEN's room which was filled with video games, controllers (broken and new ones), and wires were hanging off of the walls. His room was really video game paradise, depending on the way you look at it. 

"Guys, we HAVE to leave!" BEN whisper-screamed to the others.

"There's no way out of here though.." Toby looked around until he noticed a little bit of light pouring through a window that was covered with old wires. 

BEN's P.O.V

After Toby had said there was no way out, I almost laughed, he was really trying to find a way out of my room! Hehehe that sucker forgot about one thing, I can travel through technology! Toby found a window and said that we should jump out of it, Bre and (Y/N) looked at him like he was crazy. 

"Uh guys, I can take you guys where ever you want, after all, I do travel through technology!" Toby facepalmed as he remembered, he's such an idiot. Then oddly Jeff walked in. Why is he here?! He should just leave! I don't even want to see him after the fight we had last night about video games!

"Hey guys, can I borrow something from you?" He smirked and snickered as he slowly walked towards (Y/N) and Toby. 

Your P.O.V

Toby stepped infornt of me protectively before Jeff said some.. 'Colorful' words to him and shoved him to the ground. Then Jeff swooped me up and darted toward the wire covered window. He tried to jump out but got tangeled in the wires, THANK GOD! I punched and kicked him until I noticed he had a knife in his pocket. Jeff wasn't paying much attention to me, he was trying to get himself out of the wires. I reached for his knife and stabbed him in the shoulder. He then let go of me and I ran to help Toby up. 

"OH F***! MY ARM! WHAT THE HECK?!" Jeff was screaming, which caused Slender and his family to come up here. 

I stood next to Toby as he looked at me with wide eyes, "You just stabbed Jeff, nobody has every done that before. We've all wanted to, but none of us have yet." BEN started to laugh a little at the fact that Jeff had just been stabbed by a girl, and to make it worse, a mortal!

"WHATS GOING ON IN HERE AND WHY IS JEFF TANGLED IN WIRES AND HAVE A KNIFE IN HIS SHOULDER!?" Slender yelled as his brothers walked in. He just sighed and let it go, he did have Bre and BEN take him to E.J though.

One of Slender'a brothers came right up to me and wrapped a tentical around my waste. "Hey~. I'm Offenderman." I blushed and Slender introduced me to his other brothers as he shoved Offender off of me. Then, E.J. walked in the room.

"(Y/N) its almost time for you to become a creepypasta." Jack sounded like he does this 24/7! I looked like I was calm but really, I was FREAKING OUT! I noticed Toby was starting to worry. 

"Toby, I'll be alright. I promise." I smiled and kissed his cheeck. Then I went with E.J. I was officially going to be a Creepypasta.

Tic Tock ( Ticci Toby x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara