Chapter 13

Just saying Cecelia has a few peircings and stuff so keep that in mind to get a better picture in your mind. And sorry for the slow updates I've been very busy lately♡ ~S.K. SMALL CHAPTER IM SUPER SORRY I PROMISE THAT THERE WILL BE A BIG CHAPTER SOON<3 <3 <3
¤¤¤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¤¤¤

Cecelia's P.O.V

        I walked into the mansion to be greeted by immature killers wolf whistling at me, how awkward.. 

      "Hello children, I'm glad to see that you have all met Cecelia," my father said as he glared at all of the guys with a hint of rudeness in his voice.

        I smiled and walked up to my father, Slenderman as he put a tentical around my shoulders, "She is my one and only daughter so I expect you all to be kind to her and treat her with respect."

        I noticed a few guys becoming a little frightened as my eyes changed to a dark violet color and my soft, shy, smile grew into a large pointy grin with razor sharp teeth. Some of the guys were nudging each other in the arms saying things such as 'Oh I'll be kind to her~" and other embarrasing things.

        I looked to my father, "If you treat her in anyway that she does not like or I do not approve of, I swear you will die on the spot!" He had tenticals whipping out of his back, this made me smile. 

        I basically rule this place and everyone HAS to treat me with respect. And if they don't they die, and if I don't like somebody, I can always lie to father. 

        Some of the girls were going to gossip, I could tell that they have been here for a long time and that they know everyone, this included the ones named Jane, Sally, Nina, and Clockwork. They seemed like people I could behead and snack on.

        I think I'll start planning which one I want to eat first then drag to hell. Hopefully Bre and (Y/N) don't mind. Thinking about this makes me giggle while in my creepypasta form, I'm sure I'll have fun here.

      I smiled to myself before accidentally saying this outloud, "Making their lives a living hell ought to be fun."