Chapter 18

Hello. I know it has been a long time. I'm here to finish this cringey fanfic. So.. shall we continue?

The hours began to drag on, it was very quiet. Too quiet. The survivors of the short, yet hellish massacre were sitting in the front room, all staring at the floor. Some with tears still rolling down their faces.

The front door creaked open, finally breaking the silence. It was Slenderman. He gave off the vibes of "I ought to kill all of you", but just stood there. Staring. A few minutes passed as he walked closer to us, then right passed us. 

"You children will pay, did I not warn you?" Slender turned around as his tendrils slowly spiraled out of his back. 

None of us moved. We just sat. Still silent.

This is the end of me. I can feel it. I am about to die. 

He did warn us about what may happen if his daughter was to die. Dying at our hands, is even worse.

I looked up to Toby, then I felt it.

A long black tendril pierced through my chest, I slowly looked around. Watching everyone choke on their own blood and continue to cry. Static filled our ears. 

This was the end of all of us.

I feel a hand softly grasp mine, I look up.

I start to feel dizzy, but I see Toby smiling at me. He was dying as well, yet he still was able to smile.

"(Y/N).. I.. l-love... y..y-".

Then everything went dark. I tried to wake myself up from this hellish nightmare, well, hoping it was a nightmare. I felt my body sink into the floor.

I am now dead. I feel my soul drifting. Not upwards.. Not downwards.. Just.. Drifting into the empty void of the afterlife.

Now dear, I know this may upset you. I may make an alternative ending, but that just depends on many.. many factors. I hope you all enjoyed the fic.

I love all of you, and thank you for putting up with me for the past four years. I appreciate all of you. If you ever need a friend or a shoulder to cry on, message me. I am here for you darling. 

xoxo - ShadowKorosu

A note from 2022: hi there dear, if you're still reading this, I appreciate it. This was my baby, not one that I'm all that proud of since I wrote it 10 years ago.. and let's be honest, it's cringey. But thank you. I'm sorry it ended like this. It is likely that in the near future I will entirely delete this account or remove this from wattpad.