Chapter 2

Jennie Wilson POV

Stripping my clothes, I assessed my reflection in the mirror. There were multiple bruises and grip marks on my jaw and neck.

My hands automatically went there and recalled the incident happened last night.

A sob left my mouth when I ran my fingers along the marks.

Who is he!? Why is he calling me Eva?

Accusing me of cheating him?

He was a mysterious to me. Never ever in my life I had ever experienced like that.

I thought I was almost invisible to the world. Living a boring life, unpopular in school. I was mainly categorised as a nerd.

A complete bland life.

It's not like I wanted to enjoy like other wanted.

It's because I couldn't afford to have fun like others because of my family situation.

My aim was focused to study hard and get a decent job and live happily with my parents. I pout looking at the bruises and marks. 

I can't go out like this. Mother will definitely question me.

Aunt Isabella will kill me asking many questions only.

I wore a hoodie which covered my whole upper part of the body.

Don't worry, I won't hurt you sweetheart.

YOU ARE MINE! AND I WILL HAVE YOU SOON..

It was continuously ringing in my head.

Is he going to come back?

I was still afraid to go to the café, his memory haunting me, assaulting my mind.

He was quite young. But his appearance looked like he was so much in pain.

Like he had been continuously crying and been completely tortured.

Why was he accusing me many things which I haven't done at all?

My fingers gripped the wooden table, my nails digging into the unyielding surface, still petrified by the situation.

" Excuse me I want to order a cappuccino." Someone interrupted me, making me come out of my pool of thoughts.

" Sorry, it will be ready in a minute sir." I excused and went inside.

Oh god. What has happened to me. I can't concentrate on my work since that incident.

Soon it became dark, I cautiously scanned the café if someone was present or not.

My heart was hammering against my chest, like it was alerting something.

Was I expecting someone? I started cleaning the table, still unable to calm down my erratic breathing.

The feelings of new-found misery, confusion and dejection veiled my being.

I was about to go to the counter but someone caught my upper arm in a steely grip and I yelped in fear.

" Hey Jennie! It's us! Why did you chicken out! " Anna said with and she had brought her friends, Evelyn and Ron.

Anna, Evelyn and Ron were my juniors in the school I studied. They were from same village as mine.

I wasn't popular in the school neither had much friends but these kids were the one I treasured the most.

We travel far away from our village for city school for better education.