Chapter 6

Jennie Wilson POV

It was the first day of my college. Hundred of people, parents entering along with their children to the hall.

Cluster of freshman, dressed head to toe in Hunsberg University gear. The orientation & felicitation was yet to begin.

I heard after the ceremonies, there was a banquet arranged for all of us.

I had brought my kid gang with me, so they could enjoy it. My parents couldn't come because of their job, but it's ok I had nice farewell in home.

Actually there were many who had come without their parents.

" Ron don't run, you'll trip. " I said as we pass searching for seats with best view.

The auditorium of Hunsberg University was prodigious and lavishly built. It was more like a grand Opera House.

Huge stage with silk screens of mahogany coloured, spewed down the corner. Sea of seats at every step, all ruby coloured with Hunsberg University logo at the top.

Everything here reeked in richness, even the people around. The women and men with the Gucci, Dior, Versace, Chanel, Bvlgari and all kind of brands, Anna had cut pictures from the newspapers.

It's not like I have interest in any brands but it's always been my aim to be capable enough to afford, all of these with ease.

And this university with high-privileged education will surely give me a push to a brighter future.

I am going to nail this year, and then every other year until I graduate from this prestigious university.

" The f*** did you say peasant....? " I hear someone sneer.

A girl with gazelle-length legs stood flared up, followed by her friends. Their mean gaze aimed at a boy with slender body.

His stomach so narrowed, it's as if he's a girl not a boy.

The hair of his little dishevelled, his sweater disoriented, but I can't see the boy's face as his back faces mine.

" F***ing pathetic, you peasants think you can sit wherever you like? So much attitude for free money handout. Bloody scholarship beggars. "

The girl grabs him by his collar and pushes him off the seat, making him fall on the edge.

What in the world....?

" Instead of being grateful for getting a free seat and staying in a f***ing corner till you silently graduate, you peasants want to fit into everything?"

A chill runs down my spine, at her words. Wow. That's mean.

Does she even know how much effort we have put to built our way here, how much we have sacrificed just to get in here?

Hunsberg University has the harshest and most closed-off entrance score in the country.

Each and every student, irrespective of their status should be applauded, not just loaded ones.

" What are you glaring at? Move your ass, dirty rag. This is for prestigious families, not for a trash reputation like yours. "

The boy without making fuss or fighting back started walking away, hissing something under his breath.

Those mean girls sniggered still making fun.

Bullies. There's no surprise. There's always one or the other one who pulls you down.

A few bad apples in a beautiful orchard.

" JENNIE!!!!" Anna, Evelyn and Ron wave their hands sitting on fourth row.