The One Who Came Back

[3rd person]

Gotham Bay

"Come on man! We gotta bounce before someone comes around!"

A man wearing a beanie was seen pacing here and there, panicking as another man sat down on a giant wooden crate, lighting his cigarette before puffing out the smoke.

"Relax, what's got you on your toes?"

" We're in Gotham man! The boss doesn't want people getting onto him"

" Hey man relax aight? The boss ain't here with us so he ain't gonna catch us slacking for a couple of minutes. Besides, who's gon bust us?"

A figure from the shadows above them dropped down at the scene which made them both get into a defensive stance.

"Me."

The hooded figure rushed at the both of them as they whipped out two steel batons and charged at him. The figure wasn't as large as the other two thugs but he was definitely agile which worked in his favour. He swiftly dodged the first thug who swung at him before jumping and landing a right hook across the face of the other. The second thug stumbled back at the hit but soon regained his composure like it was just a love tap. The figure stood there, surprised that he ate the punch like it was nothing.

Distracted, the first thug tackled him from behind onto the ground before lifting him up in the air. The figure hit both sides of the thug's head, causing him to drop him down. They were about to go at it again when another figure joined the party. Batman.

"Red Hood!"

He threw a couple of flash grenade to stun the thugs which worked.

"Didn't think you'd be alone. Where's replacement number three?" Red Hood said nonchalantly to Batman.

Before he could get a response, they both jumped out and focused on their own person to beat up. Red Hood landed a few punches across the guy.

"Here's payback for that tackle." He said as he jumped and was about to kick his head when the thug grabbed his leg and swung him towards the crates before going over to where Batman was to help his friend.

"That's gonna leave a mark" He groaned as he tried to stand up. The two guys and Batman were at it neck to neck, Batman was much more skilled in evading their attacks and landing a few of his own when the both of them body charged at him but Batman immediately blocked their attacks, knocking him a few meters back. They both then took out an RPG each and aimed it at Batman.

"Bye bye Bat-freak!" One of them said.

Red Hood pulled out his gun and aimed at the ammunition crate just next to the thugs. He pulled the trigger, causing the entire warehouse to explode. Immediately Batman grappled onto a nearby street lamp and picked up Red Hood to get him out of harm's way.

[Y/N]

Bruce lets go of me once we were hovering above land, causing me to land quite a fall. I was already in pain from the fight.

" Hey! Easy on the landing there."

Batman just glared at me as I got up.

" You crossed the line. Again."  He growled, his anger reaching it's limit

" That's gratitude for you" I said, dusting myself off; folding my arms as we both held eye contact.

" I had it under control!"