First Run

p.s thanks for the views on the book!! do vote as well and let me know your thoughts

[ Nightwing ]

" Keep an eye out for the rest of H.I.V.E. It's not like them to leave one of their own behind."

"Guys~! Is it just me or does Mammoth here look bigger than he used to be?" Beast Boy asked as he landed a vicious right hand to try and topple the big lug over..

"Ohh yeah, he's definitely bigger!" Cyborg shouted as he dodged one of the boulders Mammoth threw at him.

Starfire began to blast him as well as Raven. But it seems to have little to no effect on it.

" He isn't going down!" Starfire radioed over the comms.

"Raven! Starfire! You guys need to distract him while the rest of us take him down!"

" The two of us aren't going to cut it!"

"Cyborg?"

"On it!"

The three of them began to distract him, keeping him busy as Beast Boy transform into a gorilla and tried to tackle him down but surprisingly he was able to withstand the tackle. Red Hood then fired his grapple around Mammoth's legs; rendering him immobile momentarily which provided Beast Boy an opening to sucker punch him. I then jumped over his head just as he was about to fall and stuck on an explosive grenade behind his back.

*BOOM*

We all gathered where there was dust and debris in the air as the smoke started to settle. We thought we had taken him out when he stood there, smirking at us. We couldn't believe it.

"Typical Titans... Always thinking you have the upper hand." A voice said from above a building as we all turned to the direction. It was Gizmo.

"We've got you right where we wanted." Another voice said as we slowly come to the realization that  H.I.V.E were standing on top of the buildings, circling around us.

"I see you've brought someone new..."

Y/N clenched his fist at the statement.

"Red Hood. I'm surprised the moral code of the Titans even allowed you to be their ally. Don't you miss being the villain? Where there's no boundaries unlike the heroes?"

" Ohh believe me, short stuff. I'm furthest thing from a hero." Y/N sneered as he grappled to the top of the building where Gizmo was at. The two began to go at it. Trading blow for blow. But Y/N was clearly at a slight disadvantage, seeing as how Gizmo whipped out his mechanical spider legs.

[ Y/N ]

I began to fight this short angry leprechaun but he's definitely got the upper hand with the amount of gadgets he whips out.

" Damn it, not even Bruce needs this many gadgets when fighting people" I thought to myself whilst fighting. He then lunged forward with all his mechanical arms charging at me. I managed to stop two of his arms and dodged another but the last one stabbed me in the thigh which made me shouted out in pain. I headbutted him, dazing him for a second. Then he whipped out his two handguns and started firing at me. Even with an injured leg, I managed to dodge the bullets and landed a few of my own, causing him to lose balance trying to dodge them. I then charged at him and started landing punches on him. Not knowing, one of his arms grabbed me by the leg.

"Mammoth!" He shouted as he launched me towards the behemoth of a man. Mammoth turned his attention away from Beast Boy who he was fighting and landed a punch square on my jaw; the sheer force sending me flying into a building and cracking my helmet. I was knocked out of the fight.