Can you get out?

Gently, Jenny woke up. She was lying on the floor of a room. She did not recognize the room. There were pipes that went across the ceiling as if they were in a factory basement of some sort. She looked around and saw a door. She did not like this place and was not staying. As she walked towards the door, her foot pulled on a chain. She stopped and saw that her foot was cuffed to a chain. She gazed at the chain and followed it to where it led to and saw that the chain went into a dark area of the room. She decided to follow the chain to see where it led to, just in case.

As soon as she walked into the dark corner, she stopped and saw another girl chained up and her mouth duct-taped shut. She approached the girl and then stopped when she saw the girl shake her head no at her.

But why would this girl not want her to come near her? Jenny could only wonder. She wanted to help this girl. They both needed to get out of there, for she realized that if they stay something horrific would happen.

"Let me help you," Jenny told the girl.

The girl just shook her head no.

Jenny could not allow this girl to stay like that. She started to walk and then stopped at the girl's cries. She could see tears in the girl's eyes. What the hell was going on here? Jenny did not understand. It was still pretty dark, which only made her wonder at what was going on with this girl.

Suddenly, a light came on that showed Jenny very well the girl. She could not believe her eyes. The girl's feet were tied to the ground and her arms tied straight up. The girl was standing up straight, and Jenny realized that her chained feet were attached to the chain that bound the girl's hands. And it was a short chain, which meant that it pulled on the girl's arms when she walked forward. This would be fine if it were not for her feet being tied too. It was an old fashion way of torture. Jenny remembered a movie once when a guy was torn apart by being connected to different horses. This was just another way of using the same method. She was appalled that someone would do this to them.

Jenny slowly backed up to her side of the room, which released the girl's arms' pressure. She saw the girl's eyes telling her thank you. She wished she could do more.

Suddenly, a deep man's voice began to speak, "You precious girls, how sweet it is for you to wish no harm onto the other. Now, you have a choice," he paused as he pressed a button, and a key slid down on the opposite side of the wall from Jenny hooked onto a pole. "This key is the key to your freedom, Jenny. Now it's your choice to stretch the other girl to get it or not."

"What makes you think I would ever kill that girl for you, just for a key? Hell no. I'll find another way," Jenny yelled at the man. She was not going to do his dirty work for him.

"Dear precious Jenny, it is your choice to kill the girl or not, but do realize that your time is ticking," the deep voice said. Then he pressed another button, and water started to pour into the room slowly. "Now, let me see what decisions you make knowing your life is nearing the end," the deep voice then chuckled.

Jenny would figure something out. She would not kill anyone nor die for some evil man's pleasures. "I won't be your guinea pig," she yelled at the voice.

The water started to pour into the room, and she had to think of something. She moved a bit and then heard the other girl groan and knew she went too far. She tried to reach the key, but it was too far. In order for her to get that key, she would have to kill the girl. She backed up to her side of the wall.

"I know it will hurt, but we have to get out of here. There must be a way out," she told the girl. She bent down and looked at the cuff and chain and tried to break the chain. It was no use. Every time she pulled the chain or moved it, the other girl would feel it. She was trying not to move it too much.