Seven Deadly Deaths

Minnie woke up, and she was tied down on a bed. She struggled but did not know why she was there. Last she remembered, she was spending the night with friends at a bar, now she was there. Where was there anyway?

Suddenly the bed started to move upwards, slowly she began to see around her, for she was tied on the bed, but upright. She looked around and saw that there were six other people there. One guy and girl were tied each to a chair. Another guy was in a clear box. A girl was tied to some sort of old fashion wheel. Minnie saw another guy chained to the wall and another chained to an enormous plank made from wood. She did not know why there were all there, nor did she know these people. However, she did realize that this was not going to be a good experience. Something horrible would play out there, and she did not wish to stay and see it.

Minnie started to struggle to get out of her ties. All it did was activate something that made the ties tighten on her. She feared for her life because she did not believe she could get out of there.
She began to yell at the others, trying to wake them up. Slowly they all started to wake up, also not knowing where they were.

"What's going on?" The guy tied to the chair asked everyone.

"I don't know," said the girl tied to the chair.

The guy in the box banged on one of the glass sides, and they could hear a muffled yelling to get him out of there. Minnie did not know how any of them could get out. She watched as each of them attempted their best to get out of their fixtures, but no one could.

Abruptly a deep voice spoke, "my precious toys, we will be playing a game. Each of you has a deadly sin. Let's see which one you each got."

Then the lights went off, and the room went black for a few seconds. Blacklights were turned on. Minnie looked across from her at the guy that was chained to the ceiling. She could see clearly that something was written on the guy's forehead, 'sloth.' She feared at what this meant and what would be hers. Quickly she looked at the two people tied to the chairs. The guy had 'gluttony,' and the girl had 'envy' on their foreheads. That did not leave many left. She looked at the one tied to a plank, and his forehead said, 'anger.' She then looked at the guy in the glass box, 'greed.' She was pretty worried at what she had, although she had an idea at what it was, being that she was stuck on a bed. She looked at the last one, the girl tied to a wheel. She had 'pride.'

She could not believe it. She was 'lust.' Why was she lust? She never in her life was the lustful sort. This was not fair. What would happen to her now that she was labeled this way? Dread rose within her at the thought of possibilities of what could happen to her.

Suddenly a light shined on the guy in the glass box. Minnie could see that there was fear across the guy's face because he knew his time was up.

"Greed, my precious toys, can be quite a horrible sin to have," a deep voice uttered.

"I'm not greedy, I swear, please let me go," the man in the box pleaded.

Minnie did not understand, and she could clearly hear the man when before he was muffled. Why on earth would this crazy man put a mic into the box? What was so vital for them to hear? She did not like this, not one bit.

"Alright, if you can prove to me you are not greedy, then I will let you go," said the deep voice. "What kind of house do you live in?"

The man did not understand why the question, nor did he know how to prove that he was not greedy. "I have a two-story bungalow," he answered.

"And you live with?" the deep voice asked.

"No one, it's just me living there," the man answered.