Are you cold?

It was a typical day. Ashley arrived home, and her brothers were nowhere to be seen. She thought they may still be at work, would not be the first time they stayed to do extra hours. She went upstairs and began her schoolwork. After some time, she got hungry. She headed downstairs to the kitchen and made herself a sandwich, and drank some water.

As she got back upstairs, she felt herself losing consciousness, and soon enough, she passed out, collapsing at the top of the stairs.

Ashley woke up and to find herself in a very familiar room, yet she could feel something was different. She realized that it was her very own cellar. She could not see the difference, but she knew it was there, somewhere something was different.

She continued to look around and then noticed shadowy figures huddled together in the corner of the room. It took a moment, but she realized who the figures were. "Cameron? Josh?"

The two figures looked at her with fear and relief. "Ashley?" they said in unison.

"Ashley, how did you get down here?" one of the boys said.

She looked around the room, noticing that where the door was, now was cemented. She saw that there was no longer a door there. "I don't know. It seems there is no way in or out," Ashley said.

They all look around the room for an escape but to no avail. The room was completely closed off, which only made them all wonder how they got into the room in the first place.

Suddenly a deep voice echoed through the room. "Well, how are my precious toys doing today?" the deep voice said.

"Let us out of here, you crazy bastard!" Josh yelled toward the open space, to no one in particular. It was weird to think someone somewhere was listening and maybe watching them. He could not understand why this monster would do this to them.

"Oh, you're hilarious. I'm not crazy, just pure evil. Now, you may not have noticed yet, but you are both chained to the ground, and my precious young lady here is also tied to the ground in the opposing corner to you. So you won't be able to reach each other," the voice said with humor in its words. The killer did enjoy playing games.

Now Ashley looked, she noticed a massive chain on her leg that connected to the floor. She could not believe this was happening to her brothers and her. She wanted to know why. "What do you want with us? Ashley asked.

"Oh, my precious one, you will see in due time," said the voice.

After some time passed and the voice was no longer heard of, they all thought the person behind this was no longer listening or watching them. They did not know why this person was doing this to them. However, at this point, that did not matter. All that mattered was getting out of there.

"Ashley, how close can you get to us?" Cameron asked. He had an idea that he prayed paid off.

Ashley walked a few steps toward them but was held back around seven feet by the chain. Cameron and Josh stood up to walk toward her, but their chains also withhold them back. There were about five feet in between them and their sister.

"Cameron, Josh, what are we going to do? I can't even get close enough to you guys to get a hug. I'm so scared," Ashley exclaimed. This was unfair for this to happen to them. "We shouldn't be in this situation. Whatever this situation is anyway." She feared that this might be the end for her brothers and her. She did not wish it to be this way.

Josh reached his hand toward Ashley, and she did the same. Their hands barely touched. "It'll be okay, Ashley. We will find a way out of here," Josh said, trying to make Ashley feel better. However, he did not see how they would ever escape this.