What are you willing to do?

In a dark room, a brown-haired girl named Brandi woke up to find herself among three men. All in a small dark room, with not much else in the room. They all started to wake up. Brandi feared what this was all about and why she was there. Why was she taken and put there with three men? She did not like where her imagination went as she thought about the possibilities. Were these men involved in this? How much she hoped not.

One man stood up, seeing the girl, approached her. Brandi backed away, saying, "Don't come near me." she feared what this man would do to her. Was he there to rape and kill her?

The man stopped. "Look, I just wanted to know if you are okay. I wasn't going to do anything to you," he told her. he could see that she was afraid. He understood, he was also, but they were there together, and whatever would ensue to them, they would have to deal with together.

"So you were put here too???" Brandi asked.

"Yes, I think we all were brought here, but I don't know why," the man said. What person could have wanted them all there, stuck in a room, in the dark? What was the purpose of this?

"I don't know why either," Brandi said. Her mind told her it was not a good thing that they were there. Something terrible was going to happen. She could feel it. She only did not know what it would be.

Abruptly, a speaker that hung on the wall by the ceiling started to make noise, and someone began to speak. "My precious toys, we will be playing a game. The game is called, what are you willing to do? You will be given two choices of things to do, and you will have to choose one and do it. I hope you have as much fun as I will watching you," said a deep voice.

"And what if we don't participate, then what?" one man yelled at the speaker box. He did not wish to participate in this, not even a bit. He did not think that this mystery man could make him either.

"Then you will die," the deep voice chuckled.

They all stood there in the room, not knowing what to do or what would be asked of them. After a few seconds of waiting, a second man said, "We need to find a way of escaping." He did not wish to stay there for a minute longer. They had to find a way out.

"Agree," they said in unison and began to look around the room for a door or window or anything that could help the escape.

Everyone searched high and low, but no one found any opening of any kind. It was as if they were put in a room with walls, a ceiling, and floors, yet no entrances, no exits. Like they were in a tightly sealed box, this could not be good.

"How did we get put in here if there is no way out?" Brandi asked the room. It made no sense to her how they were put there. Without a door or window, how was this possible?

"I don't know," said the man who talked to her in the beginning. He feared at the reasons behind being put there with no escape. This mystery man did not wish them to be able to escape, which could only mean one reason. He hated to think his life would end, but what choice did he have there?

Suddenly a trap door opened from the ceiling, and something fell onto the middle of the floor. They all realized that this was possibly how they were put into the room, which meant no chance of leaving. Everyone stared at the thing that was wrapped up in a piece of cloth. No one wanted to touch it, fearing that it would be something horrible. Finally, the third man walked over to the wrapped-up package and picked it up. Someone had to take the first step and get this, whatever this was, over with, and hopefully, the mystery man allows them to leave.

"What is it?" the second guy asked as a chill of fear went down his spine.

"I don't know," the third man said as he started to unwrap the object. He got to the thing and pulled it out, and it was a knife that had been wrapped up in the cloth. Seeing what it was, the man dropped it onto the floor. "It's a knife," he answered the question.