》Where Am I《

Yena put down her phone after talking in the gc. She is kinda excited to see the new member who will join their team next week.

"I wonder if she is pretty."

She again focused on her watch. She picked up the wire and tried to set it up with the circuit. After almost 40 minutes she succeeded.

"YESSSS FINALLLY WOHOOOO"

She started dancing alone.

"Hope it will work now. Imma just try using it."

She put the watch on and wore it on her wrist. She pressed the "ON" button. After pressing it a blue light started coming from the watch. Yena looked at the display of the watch and she saw some commands there.

Time Watch

Past

Present

Future

"Gosh, it's really working. Woah never in my life i thought i could invent such a thing" Yena thought in her mind.

"Umm where can i go? Let's just go to the past. I heard my past generation had kingdom so why not to visit them haha"

Yena pressed the "Past" button and saw another command came.

Please write here in which year you want to go back

Yena wrote "654 CE" there. Then another command came on the screen.

Please select "Confirm" to confirm or "Quit" to cancel

Confirm

Quit 

Yena is kinda feeling nervous to press the confirm button. 

"Should I go there alone? Oof i am feeling so nervous"

She is thinking almost for 10 minutes and still nervous.

"Nope i gotta be brave and go there alone. After all i am going to my past generation's kingdom to visit"

Without any hesitation Yena pressed the "Confirm" button. Suddenly the blue light of the watch started surrounding Yena. She started feeling too dizzy. Her head started aching a lot. She couldn't keep her eyes open. 

"Gosh what the hell is happening with me" She mumbled.

She is feeling too sleepy. She holds her head and sits on the floor. She literally can't keep her eyes open anymore. She layed on her floor and closed her eyes. Before she fainted the last thing she saw was 10:29 pm.

Yena is opening her eyes slowly. The sun ray directly fell on her eyes and she frowned. She still managed to get up slowly. Her head is still kinda aching. 

She was scratching her nape and started looking around. It's looking like a jungle somehow. And it's day time. She is wondering how she came to this jungle from her room.

"Where the hell am I right now? My head hurts too ugh"

Yena slowly stood up and was still looking around. It's totally a jungle. So she is kinda scared for getting attacked by any wild animal. So she decided to call for help.

"Hello. Is anyone here? I am looking for some help. Hello?" She started shouting

She was walking around shouting for help but none was answering her. Suddenly she felt something hard on her shoulder. So she stopped walking.