》I Will Help《

Yuri has been crying in this one room for 2 days already. The Queen locked her here. She doesn't know what happened with Nako. She thought Nako would come here again to help her. But she hasn't shown up yet.

She didn't even eat anything properly for these 2 days. She is becoming weak because of it.

The door of the room suddenly opens. Yuri is laying on the bed closing her eyes. She thought maybe a maid came here with her food. That's why she doesn't bother to open her eyes.

The footsteps start coming near her. But too slowly. And the steps sound so heavy. As if the person is wearing anything heavy. The footsteps stops near Yuri's bed. She is still closing her eyes.

"Yuri.." The person said.

Yuri opens her eyes. Because she knows this voice. It's none other than general Hitomi. She looks in the direction and sees Hitomi is standing beside her bed. Her eyes are dead. No expression on her face. Yuri gets up and stands in front of Hitomi.

"General...you?"

"Yes" Hitomi said in her broken voice.

"You seem so devastated. What happened? Also where is your wife Nako? Is she okay?" Yuri asked.

Hearing Nako's name,Hitomi's tears start falling. She is trying not to cry but she just can't help it.

"General? Hitomi? What happened? Why are you crying?" Yuri asked, worried.

"Nako...Nako is.." Hitomi's voice started cracking.

"Yes? What happened to Nako?" Yuri asked.

"Nako is no more..." Hitomi said while crying.

"What?...." Yuri falls on the bed.

"I beheaded her with my own hand" Hitomi said and looks at her hand.

"But why?..." Yuri asked.

"Punishment from the Queen for helping you to get out of this palace" Hitomi replied.

"Its my fault...for me...she had to die...its my fault" Yuri starts crying.

"Its no one's fault. It's our fate's fault. That's why our this happy life just ended like that" Hitomi said with her blank face.

"I never wanted this to happen. Never..." Yuri said.

"Yeah I understand. But we cant do anything now anyways" Hitomi said wiping away her tears.

"Lets go" She said to Yuri.

"Huh? But where?" Yuri looks at Hitomi with a confusing expression.

"Nako's last wish was to help you to escape from this hell. That's what I am gonna do now." Hitomi replied.

"But queen-"

"She isn't in the palace now. So don't worry. Just come with me" Hitomi said.

"Okay" Yuri said and got up.

"Yena why can't you calm down?" Hyewon said.

"Hyewon for god's sake it's been freaking 4 days that Yuri is in that palace. How i still be calm?" Yena shouted.

"And you know who's fault it is? It's freaking Chaewon's fault. She was there but still didn't help Yuri" Yena shouted again.

Yena goes near Chaewon and grabs her collar.