》Help Us《

"That's seriously unbelievable. How can I believe this" Sakura said with a shocked face.

"I know right. It's really unbelievable" Chaeyeon agreed with Sakura.

"I know. It's even unbelievable to me. But it's nice to see some faces I know. Though you arent the same people. Still you guys looks like my dear friends" Yena replied.

"But the most shocking thing is that you look like our queen. How is that possible" Yuri asked.

"What if Queen Choi is Yena's past life?" Hyewon asked.

"I guess that's possible" Chaewon replied.

"But the difference between them though. Queen Choi is really so inhuman. And here our Yena from the future seems to have a very innocent persona" Yujin said.

"Queen Choi is really so oppressive. The way she didn't even hesitate to behead our neighbour. I still have nightmares for that" Sakura said with her scared voice.

"It doesn't let me sleep peacefully at night too" Chaeyeon said.

"Your Queen seems to be so dangerous according to you" Yena said.

"She really is, Yena. She torture us a lot. We have been facing this for 2 years. If her brother prince Choi would take the throne we didn't have to face this" Yuri replied.

"HELP. PLEASE HELP US. THERE IS A FIRE"

Suddenly screaming started coming from outside. 

"What the hell is happening outside" Chaewon said. 

Two people hurriedly entered the house. They are breathing too fast.

"Please help. There is a fire in our cottage. Not only ours, but some other people's cottages too" One of them said.

"Eunbi unnie,Minju and Wonyoung? You guys are here too?" Yena said in her mind.

"WHAT? THERE IS A FIRE? ARE YOU GUYS OKAY?" Hyewon worriedly said and went near Eunbi to check on her.

"Wonyoung are you okay? You seems to be so scared" Yujin went near Wonyoung and hugged her.

"Unnie...our co-cottage...we are..losing..everything.." Wonyound said while crying in Yujin's hug.

"What are we waiting for. Let's go and try to stop the fire. Come on guys." Chaewon said. She held Minju's hand and went outside.

"Yes guys, let's go" Hyewon said and went outside with Eunbi. 

Everyone went outside following them. Yuri stood up too to go outside. Suddenly she looked at Yena. Yena is trying to get up.

"Hey, why are you getting up? You are injured" Yuri said and went near Yena to hold her.

"I also want to help you guys" Yena replied.

"But you are injured" Yuri said.

"Don't worry. I am not feeling much sick right now. You too very good care of my wounds. Now i can go outside" Yena said with a smile.

"Are you sure?" Yuri asked with a worried tone.

"Yes. I am sure" Yena replied with a smile.

"Okay then hold my hand and try to get up" Yuri said.

Yena held Yuri's hand and started trying to get up. 

"Listen always sticks with me. Don't go far away from me. And don't trust anyone except 11 of us. Understand?" Yuri tried to sound strict.

"As you wish,your highness hahaha" Yena jokingly said.

"Yah don't joke at such a moment. Let's go" Yuri held Yena's hand strongly and went outside.

"Such a cutie pie haha"

"We lost everything...we became destitute overnight..." Eunbi said while crying. 

Hyewon is holding her tightly. Minju and Wonyoung are also crying. They lost their house,crops,money, everything. Not only them but a lot of people too. Wailing of people can be heard from everywhere.

Yena is standing in front of Eunbi's burnt cottage. Somehow it's making her too mad. She is making fist with both of her hands.

"Yena" Yuri called her.

Yena turned to Yuri. Yuri has a worried expression on her face.

"Are you feeling okay Yena?" Yuri asked.

"Yes I am. Don't worry about me much." Yena replied.

"Our friends lost everything overnight. It's hurting me a lot" Yuri said in her broken voice.

"This is ridiculous. I am hating this. This is torture on another level. It's unendurable" Yena said.

"I know it. But what can we do. If we even want to protest we need someone to lead us. But none is brave enough to do it. I guess this is how we have to live our life" Yuri replied.

"There is none to lead? Everyone is a coward? Such nonsense tch" Yena sarcastically said.

Yuri just lowered her head. She doesn't know what to say.

"If there is none to lead,then I will lead" Yena said, making a fist.

"WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING" Yuri almost yelled.

"Yes you heard that right. I will lead the protest. I just need everyone to join me. And i am sure everyone will do this cause none wants this torture" Yena replied.

"But Yena...what if they do anything harm to you" Yuri said, holding Yena's arm.

"They can't do anything harm to me. I will bring justice for these innocent poor people. That's what my target is. Yuri...dont worry about me. I promise nothing will happen to me" Yena said, holding Yuri's hand on her arm.

"I trust you Yena" Yuri said with her beautiful smile.

"I am glad for that" Yena smiled back.

Queen Choi is sipping her grape juice sitting on a small throne on her royal balcony. She can see some burnt cottage from here.

"Can I come in?" 

"Come in general Hitomi"

Hitomi came inside and bowed to the Queen.

"Your highness. We burnt those people's houses who didn't pay tax" Hitomi said.

"Good job. You never disappoint the general" Queen Choi said in a satisfied tone.

Hitomi stayed quiet and nodded.

"Let's go and check on those people. They must be crying a lot right now hahaha" Queen Choi laughed.

"As you wish,your highness. I am telling you to prepare a horse-drawn carriage for you" Hitomi said while half bowing.

"Great. Tell them to do it fast" Queen Choi ordered.

"Your highness" Hitomi bowed.

"Call me heartless but I love to see people crying,getting hurt and getting punished. I really love it hahahahahahahaha"

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ♡ ⋅.} ──── ⊰