》I Can Cry Too《

Yuri is crying in this room where she is currently locked. She tried a lot to break the door but failed. She cut her hand while trying to break the door. She punched the door a lot too. But it only made some wounds on her fist.

"God.....what did i do to deserve this"

Suddenly the door opened. Yuri puts her head up to see who it is. A small figure enters the room. She closed the door again and came near Yuri.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" Yuri asked.

"Calm down. Don't worry i am not a bad person" The girl said with her cute smile.

"I am Yabuki Nako. Wife of general Honda Hitomi" Nako said.

"Wife of general Hitomi? Who locked me here? And you still tell me that you aren’t a bad person?" Yuri criticised.

"Maybe you won't believe that. But trust me in one thing. I will try to help you to get free from here" Nako said, holding Yuri's hand.

"Really? How can I trust you?" Yuri asked.

"I swear to my kid. I am not lying" Nako replied.

"Okay i am trusting you then" Yuri tried to smile.

"Let me prepare you. Quern ordered to take you to her tonight" Nako said.

"WHAT? NO I NEVER WILL GO TO THAT HEARTLESS PERSON. PLEASE I JUST CAN'T" Yuri started crying.

"Please only for this night. I will help you to escape from here tomorrow trust me" Nako tried to calm Yuri down.

"But...what if she...does anything to me...i don't even want her to touch me with her nasty hand" Yuri said while crying.

"You need to cooperate,Yuri. Don't be stubborn. Try to understand. Only tonight. Please Yuri." Nako said.

Yuri stayed silent and nodded. She keeps crying.

"No...i can't stay still...they took away Yuri" Yena said.

She stands up and starts heading to the door to go outside. Chaeyeon stops her before she reached.

"Yena, please calm down. Don't do anything being too mad. You might regret later." Chaeyeon said.

"Then what to do? Stay still? They took Yuri away from me. What am I supposed to do now" Yena sat on the ground and started crying.

Eunbi comes near Yena and pats her shoulder.

"Yena please be strong. We can't do anything without a plan. Lets just make a good plan and escape Yuri from that palace okay?" Eunbi told Yena.

"But what if they do anything hard to Yuri" Yena said while crying.

"I am sure they can't do that. Let's think positive okay unnie" Yujin said.

Yena just nodded. Her brain isn't functioning properly. She just wants to free Yuri from that palace.

Queen Choi is looking at the night sky. She feels so lonely somehow though she has this big palace,kingdom,. She always wants someone to be with her. That's why she needs Yuri. She fell for Yuri too badly. She is already too whipped for her.

"Your highness,Jo Yuri is here" A guard said.

"Tell her to come to the room" the Queen ordered.

"Yes your highness" The guard bowed and left.

"Finally i have you Jo Yuri "

The Queen smiled a bit and started heading to the room. When she entered the room she saw Yuri standing in the middle of the room lowering her head.