》Queen Choi Yena Vs Choi Yena《

Everyone is busy cleaning the burnt cottages. Cleaning ashes and everything. Some went to cut wood to make new cottages. Others are helping with cleaning. Yena is helping Yuri with cleaning. Yuri told her to rest but Yena was being stubborn so Yuri just let her do whatever she wanted.

Suddenly they heard a horse groan. They all looked up in the direction. Some horse-drawn carriages are coming towards them. Carriages stopped once they got near the people. General Hitomi came down from her horse. She walked near to the people.

"I know you guys lost a lot. I am feeling bad about it. But if you just pay taxes nothing would happen. So from next time never late to pay tax. And it's a lesson for others too. Queen Choi will not forgive a single mistake. Hope everyone understands my words" Hitomi announced.

"But its not punishment,its torture" Someone said behind the group of people.

Everyone looked behind and Hitomi looked up at the direction. It was Yena who said it.

"You are torturing people. They couldn't pay tax because they couldn't grow enough crops. It's not their fault." Yena was saying all of those while getting near to Hitomi. Yuri keeps holding Yena's hand and walking with her.

"Who are you? And you kinda look like our Queen. Who gave you permission to say such a thing?" Hitomi asked with her cold tone.

Yena walked near Hitomi and stood right in front of her. Yuri is still holding her hand.

"Who am i? It's not important now. What's important is that your Queen Choi is torturing people. It's a crime. And she is such an oppressive Queen" Yena said with a loud tone.

"HOW DARE YOU TO SAY SUCH THING ABOUT OUR QUEEN" Hitomi yelled. She picked up her sword from the sword cover and put it on Yena's neck.

"Who are you and how dare you call our Queen oppressive? I am going to cut your throat right now you peasant" Hitomi scolded.

"Sure then. Do it" Yena said with a sarcastic tone.

"No, please don't do it. She doesn't know about manners yet. Please forgive her. Please..." Yuri begged Hitomi.

"ATTENTION,QUEEN CHOI YENA" soldiers beside the royal carriage announced.

Hitomi put back the sword in the cover and stepped back while bowing.

Two guards went near the carriage and opened it. Queen Choin stepped out from the carriage and came outside. Everyone bowed down to her except Yena.

Queen Choi started walking towards Yena. She stopped right in front of Yena. Now Queen Choi Yena and Choi Yena are facing each other.

"God they both look like each other"

"They look like twins"

"Are they twins?"

"So they are twin sisters?"

People started gossiping about it.

"EVERYONE SHUT YOUR MOUTH. CAN'T YOU SEE QUEEN CHOI IS HERE?" Hitomi yelled and the gossiping stopped right away.

"I heard everything you said about me. So you are calling me oppressive?" Queen Choi asked.

"Obviously you are oppressive. You are torturing your people. It's not right" Yena replied.

"I see. Also you look exactly like me. I don't remember having a twin sister. Who are you then?" Queen Choi asked in a calm tone.

"I am new in this kingdom. But I don't know what I look like. It doesn’t even matter. The only thing what matter now is that you should stop all this torture" Yena said bravely.

"And what if i don't stop this?" Queen Choi asked with a smirk on her face.

"I will lead people to protest against you. And I know I will succeed doing it" Yena said.

"You seem to be very confident, I see" Queen said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yes I am confident" Yena said confidently.

On the other hand Yuri is lowering her head. She is on the verge of crying. She is feeling like Queen Choi is gonna behead Yena anytime soon. She can't even do anything.

"Best of luck then. I am looking forward to whatever you want to do against me. Lets see who wins" Queen Choi said. She then patted Yena's shoulder and smiled sarcastically.

Queen Choi then turned around and started walking to the carriage. Before going inside she stopped and turned to Yena once again.

"I challenge you to make me step down from the throne. Do it if you can" Queen Choi said and laughed a bit sarcastically. Then she went inside  the carriage.

"Go to the palace" Queen ordered.

After some moments every carriages left from the place.

Yuri immediately got up and slapped Yena's arm.

"Ouch Yuri, why did you slap me?" Yena growned.

"Idiot, why did you talk like that with the queen? What if she would cut your throat? What if you would die huh??" Yuri started slapping Yena's arm while crying.

"Yuri,Yuri calm down, calm down please" Yena tried to calm Yuri down. But Yuri isn't calming down. So Yena just hugged her tightly. Yuri started crying in Yena's hug.

"Woah woah woah what a romantic scene" Yujin teased from behind. 

Yuri immediately got up from Yena's hug and wiped away her tears.

"Yah, why are you crying?" Hyewon asked.

"I-i am not" Yuri replied.

"But we clearly saw you crying" Minju said from beside.

"I cried thinking about what if the queen would kill Yena that time" Yuri replied in her broken voice.

"Why are you crying for this? Did you fall for her in a day? " Chaewon asked jokingly.

This question made both Yena and Yuri blush. Yena looked away from them and tried to calm her heart beat down.

"Sh-shut up" Yuri yelled and ran away from the place.

"Awe so cute" Wonyoung said.

"Yena-ah you are really so brave woah" Chaeyeon said and patted Yena's shoulder. 

"True. You are too brave" Yujin agreed with Chaeyeon.

"Thanks" Yena thanked them.

"So,are you really planning to do anything against the Queen?" Eunbi asked.

"Yes. But before that we have to explain it to other people too so they will join us" Yena replied.

"Don't worry I will explain to people with my elegant style" Sakura said and flipped her hair.

"Tch Sakura even in this life youbwere like this. You haven’t changed hahaha"

"So then we can make a good and strong plan together" Eunbi said.

"Yes we can. Let's get united. This will make us strongest" Yena said.

"YES WE WILL BECOME UNITED AND BECOME ON TO FIGHT" Everyone replied.

"I will save you guys. Trust me. I will become your savior."

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ♡ ⋅.} ──── ⊰